Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my new Bench shirt to tight?

mugzy

I have decided to do a bench competition for the first time.I bought a double denim bench shirt.Takes 405 to get this prick to my chest and I swear Iam going to bust a shoulder.I can only touch the bar to my uper abdomen.The seams are about 2 inches in from my shoulder .......Is this prick to tight?

Sounds good to me, however, if you're nto strong enuf to lock it out then it's too much shirt right now. My shirt takes anywhere from 450-470 to touch my chest, depending on what and how much shit I am on.

As a general rule for me, if you can get it on and get the bar down to your chest, it is not to tight. If you are new to shirts and/or can't lock out the weight it takes to touch your chest you should probably not be in a double denim.

Double denims are for experience bench shirt users. Most people feel like they are going to implode when the bar is on their chest using a double denim. I know I do. Once I got used to it and realized that I was not going to die, it worked great. Good Luck

I cant get down less then 550 with my current shirt and nothing lees then 600 with my brand new one. You dont know tight until you cannot touch. But when it does finally get down you better have some fuckin tricep power to push it to lockout or it gonna fall on you either forward on your belly or back toward the face. That is the bad part of getting a shirt to radically tight. Since i am as tight as i am, now i see the importance at this weight (600) and up you cant freakin play with it or you will get hurt bad. Mine is alspo double denim. Your in a man's shirt now! Good luck cause if you use it right you'll do great in it.

i just got an inzer 2ply polyester, my buddy loaned/gave it to me, it feels very weird, idk, i pressed 405 for a trip, put the shirt on and tried 475, i could have gotten it if i was used to the shirt, i ended up with 430, not bad i guess, lol..
enuff stats, it cut me in the under arms, not bad but, it was frggn tight, when they were puttin it on me i literally had trubble breathin, idk, hes bringin me a single ply denim next monday,

and i too couldnt get 425 to touch, i almost had to pull 430 to my chest to touch, idk i kinda like it, it will def take sum gettin used to tho, good luck bro

frk

Top Bottom