Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review my Diet Plan

Tommytank

Hi all... i have been struggling with my diet i think as i train pretty hard but cant get consistent results.

im nearly 25 yrs old around 5'11" and weigh in at 211.4 lbs with approx 28% body fat according to my stand on digi scales.

I have large fairly muscular legs that i believe accounts for a lot of my weight but i do have pouches of fat in the gut area and nipple/lower chest area.

I have seen slow but sure increase in lean muscle size on my arms traps and upper chest where i have started to look a little leaner but i now have like puffy moobs under my pecs.

I work chest pretty hard and was hoping that its just my existing fat being puffed out by the new muscle underneath. anyway i have decided to try and cut instead of build and i want a lean frame that i can build on in future now i know better how to progress...

I have worked out that my average RMR is 2157 kcals a day...

I plan to eat high protein lower carb and possibly higher fat content in order to shed this excess sag i have over my muscles i work so hard for.

I have put together a daily meal plan that will vary slightly day to day but on the whole remain the same...

THIS DIET CONSISTS OF:-

8.00 am
40g Wholegrain Rolled Oats w/300ml semi skimmed milk (Porridge)
2xM/L Boiled Eggs (16g Protein ish)

10.00 am Whey protein shake (20.5g Protein content)

12.00 pm
(1 of 4 different protein ready meals from musclefood.com)
Range of 40g-56.8g of protein per meal-eg mexican style chicken.

2.00 pm
1x M/L Boiled Egg (8g Protein ish)

3.00 pm
Whey Protein Shake (20.5g protein content)

4.00 pm
1x M/L Boiled Egg (8g Protein ish)

5.15 pm (pre-Workout)
40g rolled porridge oats w/300ml semi skimmed milk
5x BCAA supplement

6.30 pm Whey Protein Shake (20.5g Protein Content)

7.15 pm
1x Lean Chicken Breast (250g)
1/2 Pack of Uncle Bens Wholegrain (Microwave pack) Rice
(22g Carb Content)
100g Broccoli (7g Carbs)
50g Carrots (5g Carbs)
100g Cauliflower (5g Carbs)
50g Green Beans (3.5g Carbs)

9.30 pm
Calcium Caseinate Protein Shake (29.5g Protein Content)

(1 day a week I plan to swap chicken breast for 8-9oz Rump Steak)

(1 Day a week I plan to swap Chicken Breast for half Large Whole Chicken and the rice for potatoes, Roasted, Mashed or Boiled)

My aim is to retain as much muscle mass as I can while loosing this excess fat.

I train a four day split doing

Monday- Chest, Tri's, Shoulders (mostly compound ie Bench bar, Bench twist Dumbs, Fly Dumbs, in a range of inclines, Tri press (close grip overhand on EZ)Shoulder Press Military Press, Clean Press, Dumb Shrugs.

Tuesday- Back, Biceps, etc rest of upper body. (ie EZ curl, Hammer Curl, Bench Incline 30% 45% 60% Curl, 21's, bar rows reverse fly bench)

Wednesday - REST

Thursday - Upper Body refresh ie. Mix of the above in alternating motions ie, Bench Press-Bar Row working chest and tri's followed by back bi's and back onto chest and tris again.

Friday - :( LEGS - Squats, Deadlifts, Lunges, leg press, Leg extensions, calf raises, etc.

Saturday - REST (Legs are hurting)

Sunday - REST (Legs are still hurting at this point)

Any and all help and input is always appreciated guys Thanks for reading i look forward to your comments :)

Top Bottom