Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my gear legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irippchainsaws

I have a pic in my email but i dont know how to post it on here any help appreciated. the test prop is simply marked with a T and th winsrol is marked with a S... it came sealed in some silver material and then double bagged inside.

First we really need a pic to see what you are talking about.
And we need a pic for the thread to be in this forum. So I am going to lock the thread for now since there is no pic.

If you have a pic, then go to tinypic.com and upload it and then just paste the URL from tinypic that it gives you here. It's that easy. Or you can post this thread over in the AAS main forum.

However, I will just go ahead and tell you that any lab that can't afford labels on their gear, well... I wouldn't really trust the gear at all. Know what I mean? Labels are only like $7 for 100, so why don't they have them?

If you want you can PM me the brand name or where it came from and that might help out a bit but as it stands, it is a bit sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom