Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is lpc bad ?

dito

I have some lpc that I had been taking that was purchased from mass quantities. I stopped because I had read some posts here about it causing ulcers and actually working by making holes in the cells, instead of them expanding. That was written by tmag. And from what I hear about that company they will bash other companies products. It seems to work but if that is the side effects it is not worth it for me. Also if it is safe does one take cycles of it? Or is it something that can be used all the time? I have called mass quantities numerous times and it does not seem like they will email me the info requested. I need help.

I believe the ulcer theory only implies to those with a family history of ulcers.

And yes, the boys at TMAG love to bash other companies/products.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

H.Pylori is the main cause of most ulcers, it's a gram negative bacteria. Although in texts it will tell you there's a predisposition if there's a family history, new evidence indicates it does not stem from this. An ulcer is an erosion of mucous membrane. How you get it is by irritating the mucous. Risk factors would be alcohol consumption, NSAIDS, excessive smoking, and probobly more than anything else stress, which increases hydrochloric acid secretion.

So if LPC irritates the mucosal lining they could be right when they say it predispones people to ulcers. Not that LPC will directly cause ulcers, but you're throwing another risk factor in the game. And the more risk factors the more prone you are.

Top Bottom