Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is it wrong to say the C_NT Word here on EF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparantly it wasn't edited with **** (no filter). In terms of writing it against someone, I would not. Women take it seriously.
 
Say what you mean, mean what you say!!!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
I think chicks take offense to it if you use it to refer to their heynanoonanoo

but I see nothing wrong with calling some dickhead a cunt.
 
sawastea said:
I get more action in any given day then you get in any give year. Let it go.

I know, you tell the board about it every single fucking day.

Normally the one's who feel the need to talk about it so much are normally the one's who are home cruising the web for goat porn.

You may want to upgrade to a bigger HD there scooter.
 
An Ex GF used to call it her Little magic box but I always thought that was ghey. I personally like PUSSSSSSSSY. Roll the "S"
 
BileStew said:
I know, you tell the board about it every single fucking day.

Normally the one's who feel the need to talk about it so much are normally the one's who are home cruising the web for goat porn.

You may want to upgrade to a bigger HD there scooter.

80 gigs of goat porn, that's hot.
 
does anyone know what a gunt is?

its when a chick has that flab that hangs so low it obstructs her cunt... turns it into a gunt.
 
Nah, a gunt is when there's a vertical fold in the belly flab, usually just below the navel, that looks like a hatchet wound. Belly fat that hangs down below cunt level is a meat curtain.
 
Mr. dB said:
Nah, a gunt is when there's a vertical fold in the belly flab, usually just below the navel, that looks like a hatchet wound. Belly fat that hangs down below cunt level is a meat curtain.


Either way Gunts are very bad....
 
I've used the term on many dickheads & machines, but I've only used it three on women, twice on the same one. Each time, they came out swinging.
 
Mr. dB said:
Nah, a gunt is when there's a vertical fold in the belly flab, usually just below the navel, that looks like a hatchet wound. Belly fat that hangs down below cunt level is a meat curtain.
I usually call that one a "front ass"
 
Well we all know whats coming next.

Locked.

If you have a problem with this contact someone else, but do not make a thread asking why.

Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom