Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to bench press 405 at 170lb naturally???

I saw this video on youtube, theres this dude who weigh 170 and he benched 405 very easy, He never mentioned if hes natural or not i dunno, do you guys think its possible naturally with hard work?
He only got bench press videos, he worked from what i believe 295 to this weight in 3 years, im not sure but you can check his channel, i think its freaky..

Bench 405 @ 170 - YouTube

Last edited:
he nailed 405 easily without a sweat. so he could probably do even more than that.

I am 180ish and on cycle I can get close to 350 for a max. off cycle I am slightly over 300. so it would be very difficult for someone who weighed even less than me to bench more than 100 pounds more than me who was natural.

like moya said its possible, but that would put him as one of the strongest dudes for his weight class in the country natural. so I will go with a no

anyone who weighs under 200 pounds and can bench more than twice that IS NOT natural period 99% of the time IMO

I hit 405 at 185 in high school i still hold all compound lift records at my high school not even the new guys on gear that weigh 230 can beat all my lifts collectively kinda sad actually I was strongest in the region but they just go off of who lifts more they don't care that I weighed half of what the other people weigh .....side note that wasn't a comp established thing just a thing among the athletics directors from the high schools who kept track for fun of who has stronger kids at their schools

Go Heavy Or Go Home

Wow u sound like me I was 185 and competed in bench all over the state I trained with gold medialist and a koren man started me into liftimg and sort of sponsored my training . All natural. I kicked ass.but to be honest u had me beat I was at 395 max. So u had me beat . And as for is it possible for a 185 lb high school kid lift 405 naturally yes I think its very possible but it doesnt come from just good genes its hard work.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using EliteFitness

Thanks for the complement in all fairness ur story sounds way cooler and also I would put money on that u had better form then me if u were being trained by the likes of a gold medalist that's freakin a awesome story for ur kids someday

Go Heavy Or Go Home

Correct moyo I was.young yes.power lifting but they did bench on sunday mournings with 9 monsters I was.able to really get under the wing of one main guy named geeno. He was very strict and wouldnt let u quit he was.amazing with great character I owe all my insperation to him. I saw his arms I wanted them bad and with my genes geared for the sport I just wanted it so bad, I believe u think as.you shall be. Thats so true. But I got my first ever anavar cycle on the way and cant wait to see the effects there going to be freakish I bet and I do some before and afters. I bet a stack of cash I will have the audiences attention.

Power lifting was the practice u see and gold medalist they were and a.intimadeted.17 yr old I was I wasnt into all there stuff I was there to shut up a lift it was mearly an inconvienience for them to swich all the weights every time so.i was fortuneit to be in there presance. They shut down the bench area for 2 plus.

Top Bottom