Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible for any person to get "Ripped"?

nope not everyone can get fr4eaky shredded. paul dillet damn near killed his self with diuretics one year.

i think why some ppl are 'born fat' is they have more fat cells, so its always gonna be harder for those ppl. impossible? no way.

Yes anyone can get ripped. Some people, due to genetics, will have to work harder and diet stricter than others to achieve it, bust yes anyone can do it. Of course no everyone has small joints, full muscle bellies, etc, so two guys who are 5'10" 200 ibs and 4% bodyfat could have very very different builds. Bone structure & muscle shape are totaly genetic, and you will not be able to change them.

Hmmm

I think anyone can do it, get to 6-10% bodyfat but it takes alot of hard work and sacrifice. It is hard for fat people to go through the motions and stick it out, and it isnt realistic for them to get in such good shape knowing they will never be able to stay that way.

I was a fat kid all though highschool, but I have amazing Genetics, I was 6'2 265 when I graduated, bodyfat was amazingly high, i had a huge gut, tittys and everything Life sucked. I got in good shape lifted put on a ton of mass got cut and it feels amazing. I keep trying to explain to people who much better looking good feels then any food, treat drug or anything.
Changes your whole lift if you do it right.

I thought I could never get ripped My body fat was almost 30% when I started working out after high school,,,, but at one point I got myself to 4.5%.... Now I can't maintain this year round but I dont seem to have a problem staying below 12. You can do it if you have the guts and patience... It took hard work for me.

It does seem that STAYING ripped is more problematic than getting ripped. Not to say that getting ripped is at all easy, because it definately isn't.

zander, fortunately while staying ripped is tough sometimes, getting there a second time is much easier! lots of the stubborn fat pockets are gone and dont reform, also you know your body much better from the last time. This should help you to lose more quickly and efficiently. And dont forget about the fact that hopefully the extra weight u put on is from bulking. This extra LBM is raising ur metab and helping u burn more fat :)

Absolutely. You learn your body so much better the longer you're in the game.

Getting ripped is an eternal, seemingly unreachable goal for many. I used to be a fat kid and then got super lean, but I was skinny and looked pretty average. Then I started to put on muscle, but I ended up getting too chubby again. So, now I'm decently lean and muscular, but I would like to get both bigger and leaner.

Each step backwards and forwards is a lesson learnt.

Top Bottom