Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Deca right for me?

I wouldn't do it again...EVER

I did Deca about a year and a half ago, and I wish I hadn't. But no-one put a gun to my head it was my choice.

I also think I was a little androgenic gentically to start with, deep voice high sex drive etc...and shouldn't have gone there.

I got that 'Scratchy Throat' your'e talking about and came off.

I had a very, deep voice to start with but now I sound like Barry White!!! (We'll maybe not quite)LOL, but it dopeed a good few octives and now has a deep booming pitch, everyday on the phone people call me Sir instead of Madam, I'm deadly serious. This all happened when I came off, along with a smattering of acne on my back (which eventually went) and a little facial hair (which is under control now).

But the biggest pisser of all time for me and it breaks my heart, but it's all my fault, is that I can't anymore, I have permanently fucked my singing voice through taking Deca. I can sing, but not like I used to and I go hoarse and can't get good notes out.

I don't sing for a living, but I loved to sing in the car to my tapes, and now i sound like shit.

Yes, I was as strong as an ox on it, yes I grew, but think long and hard, I was on 50mg a week, and it happened three weeks in. And I was on the BC too!!

Primo baby, primo.

Just me trying to help, good luck.

Sheena:beer:

i appreciate all the info everyone has given me :) i suppose my lack of knowledge on AS's drove me to a stupid choice. good thing i realized it now.

=P~~
Jessyca

Just figured I'd take a look and see what was going on in the Women's Board... I think you've made a good decision with opting against Deca... If you really want to take an AS, consider Clen, Anavar (IMO, the best AS for women) or Primo. My room mate is going to be starting her Anavar cycle shortly and I've got quite a few friends currently on anavar and are very happy with their results so far...

i decided on clen, finally :) not sure what kinda cycle im gonna do with it tho yet .. (weeks on/weeks off...) im just gonna see how my body reacts to it. im going to start it next week. ill post on here my results, if anyone is interested :) thanks again everyone for all the info

jessica =P~~

Top Bottom