Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Deca hated only because of shut down?

chordz

It doesn't seem to have many other negative sides. Some people really hate the stuff however.

that and gyno....
and stopping progesterone related gyno is a bitch. Although with dostinex supposedly it's become easier, but dostinex still isn't cheap.

anyways, if you've never had deca dick then you probably won't understand. it's really bad and hard to recover from.

the other thing is it stays in your system for a long time...which is not diserable for many people.

I used 400mg/wk with no Decadick or Gyno problems.

The more you talk to people the more I tend to think it is overblown. Most other boards don't even mention or casually metion the Deca issue. It seems to be a MAJOR issue on here.

Just my .02

me too satch! I do not think people hate deca, it is just a myth started by the anti-progesterone camp rying to sell winny! :)

jb

It was rough on me the first time, really shut me down hard @ 400mgs per week.
But while on I felt great, shoulders haven't felt that good in about 7 years.
Second time ran it 200mgs per week with cyp and had no problems.

another bum rep

Deca never gave me any problems. Nice size and strength gains when stacked with d-bol or test or both. Much like Clomid, it's gotten a bad name around these parts. Don't be skurred. Deca is good.

I am using Norma right now @ 400mg EW. Stacked with test and dbol it is one of my favorites. One of the best anabolics period.

Deca gets a bad rap from a lot of guys, but for every guy you hear putting it down, three more are talking about how they love it. I would definitely run some test with it, but it is truly a great anabolic..

Top Bottom