Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Biotest Surge for Real?

Reggii

I wanna know if botest surge is for real. I hear it could allow you to recover in ONE day. I think that is a little ourageous but I could be wrong. Can any one tell me their results on the stuff?

no its not for real. I had bought 4 jugs of it from dpsnutrition a long time ago. I had done some very hardcore training routines and I never recovered in one day. Surge is just a fancy post workout shake designed to give your body an insulin boost along with a small dosage of protein.

Reggii said:
thanks enrage...and studly If I already knew I wouldn't have asked.

yeah, you can buy the same type product anywhere for a lot less. Protein factory even has a similar product for much cheaper. If I recall Surge only come with 10 servings per container, which really blows.

Reggii said:
thanks Nature Boy, What kinda protein ratio would you recommend from the protein factory?

actually they do it all for you. you can buy specific blends. two that you'd be interested in for post workout would be recovery formula... and I'm trying to remember... post workout formula(?). If you go there you'll see what I'm talking about. They put some carbs with some fast digesting protein... and presto! there you go. good luck.

Surge is a good product, I think, but overpriced. It's exactly what a post-workout should be: a blend of dextrose and maltodex, BCAA's, whey hydrolysate. Does Protein Factory have that mixture?

Top Bottom