Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUN ON ACCOUNTA I WOULD APPEAR PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE WONT POST HERE LOL THEY HAVE BEEN REGISTERING ON OTHER THREADS AND SAYING ITS FAKE

SO HERES AN ANNONAMOUS WAY TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON EF TRUST ITS THE REAL DEAL............NO SPONSORING MODS PLEASE :p

Need to is the shit.. Sounds I'll advised but I would take anything he advised. Loyal to him and he's reliable

the problem with this is this....anyone that doesn't react as expected is going to pitch a fit that its fake...when the reality is not everyone reacts the same to any given product including pharm grade AAS

for instance...I can't take forged burner...it makes me sick as hell and stims don't bother me
my husband loves it... gave him my bottle to see what he thought of it..hes intending on ordering more

my current fave is OEP
I've had plenty of non reps, and really not even fans of NTBM tell me BD is fantastic so I would say it probably works out for like 98% of people and you hear a lot of noise from the other 2%

the problem with this is this....anyone that doesn't react as expected is going to pitch a fit that its fake...when the reality is not everyone reacts the same to any given product including pharm grade AAS

for instance...I can't take forged burner...it makes me sick as hell and stims don't bother me
my husband loves it... gave him my bottle to see what he thought of it..hes intending on ordering more

my current fave is OEP
I've had plenty of non reps, and really not even fans of NTBM tell me BD is fantastic so I would say it probably works out for like 98% of people and you hear a lot of noise from the other 2%

Those 2% woild bitch about how their cycle of test/deca/dbol/whatever is working either so it wouldnt matter whats taken

Ok I've read soooooooo many good reviews on beast no way its fake plus use Google to find blood work they are out there

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Why take beast drool, LOL, with all the nasty sides and semi clean gains, when you can take the new primobol from GK with huge gains, way less side effects and far cleaner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why take beast drool, LOL, with all the nasty sides and semi clean gains, when you can take the new primobol from GK with huge gains, way less side effects and far cleaner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell yes bro.. The new GK line is a game changer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I guess looking back on this whole thing, we were right and Beastdrol was probably the most powerful oral anabolic to ever have been produced.

Too bad the government made this product illegal in 2014 and the original Beastdrol is nolonger being made.

Top Bottom