Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
How were your results for the three week cycle. Id like to run it but have been hesitant because when I ran it for four weeks the gains really dont start exploding till your half way done with the second week or so!

How were your results for the three week cycle. Id like to run it but have been hesitant because when I ran it for four weeks the gains really dont start exploding till your half way done with the second week or so!

for me it starts losing its effects a little after 3 weeks anyway so coming off cycle sooner gives me 3 weeks on and a 4 week pct and ready to go again sooner.

I hope some does a poll asking if the results on the second cycle were the same as the first, similar, worse... and if they had a 3rd. the same... now that id find interesting.

I run three weeks at a time but my doc hit me with an unexpected cholesterol test and well he is less than thrilled. Deciding if I should come clean and tell him or just take a nice long break and suck on some Tricor for a few months.

I run three weeks at a time but my doc hit me with an unexpected cholesterol test and well he is less than thrilled. Deciding if I should come clean and tell him or just take a nice long break and suck on some Tricor for a few months.

Unless your health is in imminent danger dont ever tell a doctor you are on steroids. If you do you are "officially on the record", as in its on your medical records for certain entities to access should the need arise.

I did 20mg per day and made it through 3 weeks before I quit. I went from 195 to 199 in 2 weeks but was back to 195 by the end of week 3. I had lethargy, upset stomach and no appetite. I still ate 4 real meals a day plus protein shakes and his the gym hard 4 times a week. I gained no strength and barely any weight so by end of week 3 I called it quits. The stuff is nothing like dbol.

Yup, same for me. Dbol blows beast away no contest. BD is over rated IMO.

Then who are the nearly 200 people that voted they love it? thats a rather large amount of people, statistically speaking.

Top Bottom