Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
why did they stop selling beastdrol anyways?theres a ton of sites still selling mdrol-which is more or less the same product!

Just curious, but how is epi-strong compared to beastdrol?
I'd like to hear from those who have tried both as well. Beastdrol is just plain bad ass. I've been using Beastdrol since Monsterdrol and it is some strong shit. I mean strong compared to other AAS not prohormones. My only complaint with Beastdrol is that it's almost too strong. I have some lethargy on it and sometimes just don't feel so good. However, in the gym is where it really shines. Epi on the other hand, so far, makes me feel great. I am only a week in but I'm definitely enjoying it up to this point. Not a single side yet that I can tell other than I can't wait to get to the gym every day.

Beastdrol (Superdrol) is the perfect all time oral steroid that has been existed, strenght and hard lean muscle mass!! TONs of positive experiences from people on this very same thread and my attestament! I took it 3 times and this last time I took was the Beastdrol and was awesome!!! TOO many good things to say about it, as said above , you shine in the gym,etc. Lethargy and some back pumps on sides but lots of water, potassium, and proper eating habits WILL get you what you need when adding The Beast!!

I love it. I love it most 10 days on 10 days off at 20mg per day with a low test base. Managed to avoid any of the bad sides...

This shit is g2g. Only used needtos product one time (beast n katan). Shit was bad ass for phs, made me strong as fuck! It did give me bad back pumps though, well worth it! Quality goods from a respected supplier!

Top Bottom