Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

IS Another Grand Theft Auto Coming Out Ever?

curling

New member
I have done GTA San Andreas twice now and got to about the 11th round of Vigilante mode on the cop bike. So I am getting board with it. Are they going to do another and what will it be about and where will it be placed? Also I heard there is naked stuff in GTA San Andreas where is that?
 
curling said:
I have done GTA San Andreas twice now and got to about the 11th round of Vigilante mode on the cop bike. So I am getting board with it. Are they going to do another and what will it be about and where will it be placed? Also I heard there is naked stuff in GTA San Andreas where is that?
u gotta download something

may as well just dl regular prononono
 
for someone who abhors satan as much as you, i can't believe you play these games
 
Gambino said:
for someone who abhors satan as much as you, i can't believe you play these games

It is just a game. You are not actually killing anyone. And I love to drive fast if you do it in real you get in trouble.
 
curling said:
It is just a game. You are not actually killing anyone. And I love to drive fast if you do it in real you get in trouble.


so what if they develop a game that simulates sex...a virtual reality type of game. You love to have sex but get in trouble unless it's with your wife. But now it's a video game so it doesn't count right? would you tap a video game broad/
 
the sex thing is computer version only

there is a new GTA comming out for the PSP next month, and the next big one I think will prob be PS3 not sure though
 
The next one is GTA EF.

You change your alters so the mod police can't find you and kill you.

You hook up with some buddies and red karma bomb entire cliques to death.

You hack your ex's computer to find "secret levels" you didn't know about.

Rumor has it you can even play as some chic with a padlocked helmet riding around on a bicycle. Throwing $800 ginsu knives at other ho's.
 
Vice City was one of the last games that managed to hold my attention. As a videogame it was fucking awesome fun. Certain groups are trying to ban these games now, which is bloody rediculous.
 
AAP said:
The next one is GTA EF.

You change your alters so the mod police can't find you and kill you.

You hook up with some buddies and red karma bomb entire cliques to death.

You hack your ex's computer to find "secret levels" you didn't know about.

Rumor has it you can even play as some chic with a padlocked helmet riding around on a bicycle. Throwing $800 ginsu knives at other ho's.
ill be the one taking everyones lives
 
personally, I am waiting on GTA Middle East to come out.

Ain't no camel in four blocks safe from my thievery.
 
curling, have you ever shot an innocent bystander in one of these games, just for the hell of it?

if so...well, let's just say that you better prepare for warm weather in the afterlife.
 
I have heard the sex scene is actually in all versions, it's just unlockable in the PC version. Regardless, getting upset because of sex in GTA is like being pissed at someone stealing your ketchup right after they assraped your baby daughter. There is a lot worse in that game then sex scenes. That is the least of Hillary's problems.
 
well considering that I work for the company who makes the games, I can only say that we will release versions of it that matches the new platfroms.

I do doubt that Rockstar will make an entirely new version of it though.

I will definately bring up AAP idea of EF GTA, at the next staff meeting.
 
jackangel said:
curling, have you ever shot an innocent bystander in one of these games, just for the hell of it?

Yes

if so...well, let's just say that you better prepare for warm weather in the afterlife.

So you think that is sinning to kill people in a video game? You know what is weird though. You know how the game keeps up with your crime stats to the penny. That is just a video game can you imagine the stats of things you did wrong that God can keep up with. Jesus is the only way.
 
AAP said:
personally, I am waiting on GTA Middle East to come out.

Ain't no camel in four blocks safe from my thievery.
Grand Theft Camel: Fallujah.
 
isnt this the video game that they found secret sex scenes if u put a code in it?
and they had to re rate it to MA?
 
SoKlueles said:
isnt this the video game that they found secret sex scenes if u put a code in it?
and they had to re rate it to MA?

I have heard that too but I don't know what it is all about either.
 
Top Bottom