Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is a 3some with two kinda busted chicks still worth it?

i think it might not be worth it, and here's why:

from your description, i don't think you can enjoy it without being smacked in the face by the reality of their bodies. if they both had good bodies and busted faces...you could work it. a grill is easily enough avoided, right? but if you're worried about unappetizing body parts, fattage, etc...you won't be able to escape the whole deal, unless your eyes are closed. and that's not much fun. the "logistics" (poor use of that word, but whatevz) will it make it a low-probabilty situation.

on the other hand, if you're hard enough to punch through walls and need a couple of sacks of dough to violently pound into the bed, abuse, hate like the shitty world itself, etc...maybe you can get past the sad story your five senses will be telling you during the act.

kb2.jpg

so these girls know where you live?? and they know the car u drive??

how expensive do you think it will be to fix it?? the car that is??

if you cant put a bag over her their head then i wouldnt bro. if its as nasty as you say it is, then the image will stay with yo for the rest of your life and even make choking the chicken miserable.... trust me i've been there it sucks

If you are 6.5 or below, dig in....if you are a 7 or higher, wait for two better chickenheads...

Top Bottom