Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 200 mg eq week a waste?

it would shut you down but what about using it strictly to improve appetite? at 200 per week, would you experience increased appetite as a side? that would def help with anything you stacked it with or is it worth it at all? bty, i have no experience w eq, just asking a question

Para_Shoot said:
Hey, I'm proud of what I accomplished and the way I look on so little juice. So what if I stayed on it for two years straight. That was also two straight years of intense cardio, intense super clean eating and practically no drinking and a slow, steady dose of juice. We all work hard to look good, isn't that what drives us..at least most of the time?

I hope you were using hcg through out the 2 years. I would think being shut down for 2 years is way worse on your body than 8 weeks of 600mg a week. Do a search on what natty test does in your body besides building muscle, then decide if longer is better irregardless of the amount.

Para_Shoot said:
All I can say is look at my pic with my girl poolside. Of course I ate super clean and I did and continue to do cardio. I am a FIRM believer in slow, steady pace with low doses for a long ass period of time. Once you have checked out my pic, let me know if you still think 200mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is a waste. I'm not flaming you, I love debates and standing up for what I believe in.

I still think 200mg EQ is a waste. Congrats on your ho's. If you ever decide to rent out your ego let me know. I have an ugly cousin who could use some.

200mg of eq does work but it will be over the course of 16-20 weeks
even then the results are very slow building when one bust his ass he can achieve decent results.

I have seen decent results with as little as 200mg of test a week

diff cycle 200mg of deca a week ran alone

then an eq 200mg a week alone

Most of the results are when dieting down to keep muscle mass and achieve a lean look..

If your trying to build boat loads of muscle then no 200mg of anything test,deca or eq would not be logical but for a little boost between cycles or someone that wants the low dosage look 200mg of eq would work but you have to bust your ass and keep the protein high

chazk said:
200mg of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - does work but it will be over the course of 16-20 weeks
even then the results are very slow building when one bust his ass he can achieve decent results.

I have seen decent results with as little as 200mg of test a week

diff cycle 200mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - a week ran alone

then an Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 200mg a week alone

Most of the results are when dieting down to keep muscle mass and achieve a lean look..

If your trying to build boat loads of muscle then no 200mg of anything test,Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - would not be logical but for a little boost between cycles or someone that wants the low dosage look 200mg of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - would work but you have to bust your ass and keep the protein high
Hey bud,
Would 300mg add anything to a 250mg test cycle?

funny how people keep posting until someone gives them the answer that they want to hear....200mg of EQ is too low even for someone going with low doses a waste of cash and juice. i woudlnt go lower then 400mg/wk and that will be ultra mild

Sure 600mg EQ PW is the standard as part of a growth cycle, but 200mg is not a waste as that dose will help with collogen synthesis. Most here would agree that EQ is a compound best mixed with others & is a relatively mild AAS & in some cases not even that effective at 600mg or more PW. I like running it with TestE, deca & winny inj great synergy if you can stand the night sweats (as bad as on tren) & the shit ass acne.

Butterbob said:
I still think 200mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is a waste. Congrats on your ho's. If you ever decide to rent out your ego let me know. I have an ugly cousin who could use some.

that is fucking funny

Top Bottom