Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 200 mg eq week a waste?

Bam Bam said:
200 mg week while running trenbolone and Winstrol - stanozolol....Is it a waste. Don't want to spend a fortune. Bam

NO, NOT AT ALL! Look at my pictures. That was done on 200mg EQ a week and 200mg test prop a week. I don't know why others bash a low does of juice. What is it with getting too big too fast on a rediculous amount of juice in a short amount of time? Hogwash.

Para_Shoot said:
NO, NOT AT ALL! Look at my pictures. That was done on 200mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - a week and 200mg test testosterone propionate a week. I don't know why others bash a low does of juice. What is it with getting too big too fast on a rediculous amount of juice in a short amount of time? Hogwash.

Dude... 200mg a week??? Are you serious??? I would consider that a complete waste of time. I consider myself conservative on the dosing but 200??

Butterbob said:
Dude... 200mg a week??? Are you serious??? I would consider that a complete waste of time. I consider myself conservative on the dosing but 200??
that is why he is asking bro. but we all react differently to dose size. what works for some does not work for others.

400 wasn't enough for me either, 750 gave me insane results but a little anxiety too.

I have used 200mg wk just to smooth out painful gear ,that wasnt a waste ,did i see gains from it prob not just the test it was much smoother .

Brad.

Para_Shoot said:
NO, NOT AT ALL! Look at my pictures. That was done on 200mg Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - a week and 200mg test testosterone propionate a week. I don't know why others bash a low does of juice. What is it with getting too big too fast on a rediculous amount of juice in a short amount of time? Hogwash.

For how long? if it was 8-10 weeks, those gains were probably just from the propionate. I'm not a scientist, but from people's experience, a drug like EQ is ineffective at that dosage.

Is like if a doc tell you take one pill daily, and you just take a quarter of a pill. The effect is placebo.

Top Bottom