Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ironwings journal *

Sunday's lower body workout:

Sumo Leg Presses - 1x16, 2 plates, 1x14, 2 plates, 1x12, 2 plates, 1x20 widowmaker, 2 plates *
Leg Presses - 1x17, 4 plates, 1x15, 6 plates, 1x11, 8 plates, 1x9, 10 plates, 1x20 widowmaker, 6 plates
Good Mornings (super slow, a tad past parallel) - 65lbs, 1x9, 1x9, 1x7

I don't recall doing cardio after. We were celebrating my son's birthday and were on a tight schedule to get the day started! We went roller skating though for 2 hours - that has to count a little!

*I need to add a little weight, I finished without screaming.

Upper body supersets

Rack Deads 1x16, 115lb, 1x15, 135lb, 1x13, 155lb, 1x8, 175lb
Rope Shoulder Raise (stand away from cable and pull rope through the legs as a front raise, then at shoulder height, stretch the rope out to the sides) 1x9, 30lb, 1x7, 30lbs, 1x5, 30lbs

Pendlay Row 1x16, 80lbs, 1x14, 90lbs, 1x12, 90lbs (these make me spin)
Shoulder Complex 1x14, 20lbs, 1x11, 20lbs, 1x7, 20lbs

Barbell Curl 1x20, 40lbs, 1x14, 40lbs, 1x7, 40lbs
Tricep Pull Down 1x20, 40lbs, 1x17, 40lbs, 1x12, 40lbs

20 minutes cardio - treadmill, incline 7 - 10, speed 3.6

I have a hard time eating as soon as I wake up but I made it happen today. Happy New Year!

Love reading your stuff!!!

Keep posting!

(As of right now, I look like you did on your before pics. And I always thought there was nothing wrong with it. Until now. I'd love to have your abs!)

Love reading your stuff!!!

Keep posting!

(As of right now, I look like you did on your before pics. And I always thought there was nothing wrong with it. Until now. I'd love to have your abs!)

Oh there's nothing wrong with it, just different flavors per say :)

Ironwings works very hard for those abs. She would probably be even more ripped if i didn't suggest pizza so often lol

You will get there. I promise. Don't be afraid to put on some mass. I got up to 142lbs before I started cutting. You have to build muscle to see it ;-)

Sorry I've been M.I.A. - January is a busy month. I'll post up this weeks workouts in a minute...

Oh there's nothing wrong with it, just different flavors per say :)

Ironwings works very hard for those abs. She would probably be even more ripped if i didn't suggest pizza so often lol
No need to cover for me onebreath ;-) I'm the pizza freak. It has been tradition on Friday's since I was a little one and until I absolutely can't handle it anymore I will continue. We do make it a habit to find places that use fresh ingredients. Never pizza hut, domino's, papa johns - never. But, you didn't hear me say that - I would never encourage anyone to eat pizza (except for onebreath).

Yes in deed I would be ripped if I dieted. I have tons of lean muscle mass but 19% body fat is covering some of it! I work extremely hard in the gym and workouts are body maintenance to me. They are never, ever skipped. Ever. I am working now to get my bodyfat to 17% - I'd like to be in homeostasis there. I have good nutrition rules I play by and I know my macro's well. BUT, I'm not a believer in dieting. I do it from time to time but it is not sustainable for me. I prefer to lose bodyfat gradually, build muscle fast, and eat as I may.

Friday pizza is on! I was eating it in October when those pics were taken but I am well aware not many can do that. I'm due for another round of progress pics at the end of the month!

I've missed posting this week! January is always crazy. Here are my last three workouts and progress:

down to 128lbs - I'm noticing my arms/shoulders have suffered from my lack of attention to them in December - I've reworked my 2 upper body days to be a little different. I hope to incorporate more shoulders by the end of the month. Chest? Who knows.

Lower body
, no supersets

Sumo Leg Press - 140lbs +sled - 1x14, 1x12, 1x10, widowmaker*
Leg Press - 4 workup sets 17x180lb, 15x270lb, 13x360lbs, 10x450lb, widowmaker with 450lb
Good Mornings - extremely slow (count of 6 down and up) - 65lbs, 2x10, 3x20 (count of 2 up and down)

*Still playing with my weight on these. I should not be able to do a widowmaker with the same weight I press 14 times. This week I will go to 160 for my work up reps and 140 for the widowmaker.

Upper body, supersets

Rack Deads - 1x15, 115lb, 1x15, 135lb, 1x13, 155lb, 1x13, 175lb, 1x8, 200lb
superset Cable Rope Front Raises with side extension - 25lbs, 1x12, 1x9, 1x7

Pendelay rows (I get a little glute work in here too) - 65lbs, 1x14, 1x14, 1x11, 1x8
superset Shoulder Complex - 20lbs, 4x10

BB Bicep Curls - 50lbs, 1x11, 1x11, 1x9
superset Cable Pressdown - 60lbs, 1x15, 1x15, 1x13

Incline Bicep Curls - 15lb db, 1x11, 1x10, 1x10
superset Rope Pressdown - 40lb, 1x15, 1x13, 1x11

Lower Body supersets

Leg Extensions (full extension on hammer strength and slow negative) - 30lbs, 4x10
superset Deadlift Step Ups - 25lb db, 4x10 each leg

Lying Leg Curls (force up on hammer strength, slow negative) - 30lbs, 3x15
superset Smith Squat (narrow, butt to calves) - 80lbs, 3x12

**45 minute cardio on non strength days with ab work, 15 - 20 min cardio after strength
*** Nutrition is as planned with the exception of this morning. I did not eat before legs and no protein shake before or after. Bad, bad.

I have a quick question...

I just got lipoflame today. I took one before my work out today. Gave me a great boost of sustained energy..

Question, though... On days that I don't work out or do cardio (relaxation days) when/how should I take them?

I have a quick question...

I just got lipoflame today. I took one before my work out today. Gave me a great boost of sustained energy..

Question, though... On days that I don't work out or do cardio (relaxation days) when/how should I take them?
Only take them prior to workout. Gradually up your dose - probably won't ever need more than 3.

If you want something daily consider getting LipoStim.

Top Bottom