Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron Man Match

grubd

John Cena versus Randy Orton in a 60 minutes most pins wins match.
I love iron man matches. It harkens back to the day of Sammartino in The Garden and Flair down south going to 60 minute draws.

I worry about this match because of how slow and methodical Randy works as the Viper. This is along the lines of HHH v. The Rock which was good. It will not be great like Angle v. Lesnar or Hart v. Michaels.

How the build up went Monday with Cena acting like he might be leaving after the loss could be a swerve or not. Cena would have fresher feuds with on Smackdown and this could lead to a Wrestlemania match against Undertaker. But, WWE about making money and Cena can make more money on the flagship show as he is the first wrestler to get as mainstream as The Rocky did in 99-2000.

What is everyone opinions on this match? Will Dibiase play a roll with with his upcoming face turn still playing out?

Definitely John Cena have won the match. I was so excited to watch that match but can't able to do that because of some personal reasons. as all know Dibiase will play a important roll because he never accepts that John cena defeat the viper Randy Orton.

Top Bottom