Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin & CJC1295?

How about running the Ipam with frag.176 or will only work with the CJC?
if so with the frag. can they be pinned together.
Thanks

Best not to mix tides in the same syringe. Just use 2 slin pins and then your all g2g.
Results at least form me start to show in about 3 weeks more or less.

I have Ipamorelin, should I be taking cjc1295 too? I've read that these two should be taken together, does it make that much of a difference, or is the Ipamorelin enough to see good results?

Hurricane helped me out with this. I will be starting the CJC/Ipa stack on Monday. I am going to run it for at least a year. I'm hoping I get great results.

I just started Ipam 3 weeks ago as I heard it will help heal injuries if injected into the ijured site. Mine was a shoulder injury so all upper body work came to a halt. in just 3 weeks of Ipam only I didnt loose a LB, I stayed hard & lean, I just picked up some cjc to see what I could get out of it as well. I never expected what I saw, I was waiting to watch my hard earned gains fade away while nursing my shoulder. Im either halucinating or I was actualy staying pumped. If 3 weeks did this I can only imagine a whole year. start your 1st few doses low if you dont youll know why soon enough. Good luck

yes make sure u stack the 2 bro ..results will be MUCH MUCH better

and use purchase peptides if possible.. they have the best peptides deals on ef !

Starting this stack next week. I can pin twice a day. What do you suggest? Also, should I pin on an empty stomache in the morning? I w/o in the AM before breakfast most days.

Top Bottom