Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin & CJC1295?

Vasilios87

I have Ipamorelin, should I be taking cjc1295 too? I've read that these two should be taken together, does it make that much of a difference, or is the Ipamorelin enough to see good results?

the results will be much better if u combine the 2.much much better..ipam will still yield result though

if u are intested in a great deal on cjc ..check this out>>CJC1295 W/O DAC 2 MG X 10: Purchase Peptides

u can also get 10% extra off ..if u use the discount code cantbeatelite ..u get an extra 10% off your order at check out

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thanks for the help guys. I'll definitely be taking advantage of those deals too :)

yes make sure u stack the 2 bro ..results will be MUCH MUCH better

and use purchase peptides if possible.. they have the best peptides deals on ef !

yes make sure u stack the 2 bro ..results will be MUCH MUCH better

and use purchase peptides if possible.. they have the best peptides deals on ef !

So............what kind of results are we taking about from peptides...........just asking because I've never even heard of them before coming here (and yes I have done some research but I'm still a dummy) :)

So............what kind of results are we taking about from peptides...........just asking because I've never even heard of them before coming here (and yes I have done some research but I'm still a dummy) :)

Fat loss, vascularity, improved recovery, and lbm gains.

The effects are best noticed over time. You can completely change your look over time running these peps.

Top Bottom