Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Sust

Kick-Ass Stack

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey guys. Anyone used IP sust 410mg amps recently? I'm usually suspicious of the claimed high doses but IP has been great in the past and I have no reason to suspect otherwise. I've never used a test base that was this strong before.

I welcome everyone's 2 cc's :)

Thanks!

oh dear i know were this thread is going.
IP sucks.
If you look at his list it carries some of the most dubious products.
Would not touch it at all. Anyone who sells fake gear???????????

Hey Drrman, have you used them? I think he was asking and looking for people who've actually used them instead of someone who jumps on EVERY SINGLE IP THREAD to take stabs at him. If you've used the amps....great! Please share your experience with them.

Hey rejection juice, a few of my buddies are having great results with his sustanon 250 10ml vials if that helps.

paulwigan said:
oh dear i know were this thread is going.
IP sucks.
If you look at his list it carries some of the most dubious products.
Would not touch it at all. Anyone who sells fake gear???????????

Have you used the amps? That's what he was asking, not a generalized opinion of IP by someone who probably hasn't even tried his stuff.

krishna said:
Hey Drrman, have you used them? I think he was asking and looking for people who've actually used them instead of someone who jumps on EVERY SINGLE IP THREAD to take stabs at him. If you've used the amps....great! Please share your experience with them.

Hey rejection juice, a few of my buddies are having great results with his sustanon 250 10ml vials if that helps.

sent u a pm krish

i have some of the drol but i am not using it for awhile. a few yrs back i used the blue winny tabs and i like em. that was a few yrs ago though

yes im on those amps and they rock!!!!! IP amps are labled and have a great resale value

IP stuff is bar none the best out.

that lab has done me and my squad right

masterone tabs, anavar,proviron,anadrol,dbol,armidex all rock!

Top Bottom