Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro and Question

Woodnickel

Hi Everyone! I finally decided to sign up after lurking around for a year or so.

Question:

I am planning my first cycle, and cannot figure out why no one goes with test prop for this? Besides the PIP and constant pinning....

Current stats:
33 Y/O
175 LB
16% BF
Been lifting on and off for 5 years, solid for 2.
Goal: Get down to 12-13% BF, do a short cycle (8WK Max). Continue with current regimen and end somewhere in the 10% range.
I currently run GH at 4 iu/day and would continue too.

I will carefully plan PCT and may use the perfect PCT listed here. This is still in planning at this point so no solid decisions have been made. Though I am solidly leaning toward Test Prop.

Steroids are not fat burners, so you should not use them if your only goal is to lose fat. You may as well consider running SARMS - they have none of the side effects of steroids, and yet the are very good for recomping. I am pretty sure that they would help you achieve your goals just as effectively as testosterone propionate, but with considerably less stress for the body.

As for the testosterone propionate question - the injections are painful, and you need to inject it every other day, which makes matters even more. So think logically - why would you inject the propionate 2-3 times as often as a longer ester, have more pain, and get the same effects from it? That is exactly the reason most people use longer esters - testosterone will work just the same, but with them there is so much more convenience.

I wouldn't run a steroid cycle at your current body fat percentage.

The higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. You will probably end up with gyno after the cycle.

My advice to you is to focus on getting your body fat down to around 10-12% and then start your first cycle.

If you want to run something in the mean time - look into SARMS. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

I wouldn't run a steroid cycle at your current body fat percentage.

The higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. You will probably end up with gyno after the cycle.

My advice to you is to focus on getting your body fat down to around 10-12% and then start your first cycle.

If you want to run something in the mean time - look into SARMS. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Muskate, just want to query what you said about not starting cycle with his current body fat, but then you go on to say " try and get down to 12% " then start a cycle, could y explain? I'm a naturally skinny guy so that was my whole motivation for cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muskate, just want to query what you said about not starting cycle with his current body fat, but then you go on to say " try and get down to 12% " then start a cycle, could y explain? I'm a naturally skinny guy so that was my whole motivation for cycles.

He states in the previous reply that: The higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen. You will probably end up with gyno after the cycle.#

If, as you say, you're a naturally skinny (and, we'd hope, LEAN as opposed to skinny-fat) it's less likely to be an issue for you.

Def lean! I even look at a dumbell and I rip! ( I find it hard to bulk ) my body fat is 9%.... so bulking from 9% is going to be a lot harder [emoji19]

There is nothing wrong with using Test P as a first cycle but there are a bunch of reasons why it is not common. The main ones would be the higher injection frequency and the PIP. I would rather see guys start with a long ester and only inject 1-2 times per week. You are going to have a good amount of PIP anyways because of virgin muscle so why would you want to have this EOD?

Thanks a lot for all the responses guys. It's greatly appreciated. I was traveling for a bit and was a bit off the grid. I have done a ton of research (still am) and like the prop idea because it seems to be quicker in quicker out. The pinning eod is no biggie as I pin GH daily.
I have done zero research into SARMS thus far. I think I have some reading to do now. This peaks my interest.
Again, thanks!

Woodnickel

Top Bottom