Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Life

littlebecca said:
There are so many good posts in here!!! Just want to let you all know that I'm glad you are here!!

i would totally second that; there's plenty of information and such a wide variety of personalities. this is about the best part of my day

I know it's the best part of my day. I have girl friends I visit with but it's different. There are certain things that we don't discuss. I'm also the only female bodybuilder at the gym. One of my girlfriends does powerlifting...she competes in local stuff....okay she won a state game with a 90lb bench.....So now she wants to go compete in Utah!! I've seen what she's competing against! She won't even place! I can't talk about gear with any of my local friends. I'll be in Utah myself in June....different type of competition!

Any way the only people here that know anything about gear or serious training are men.

I've been getting laser done on my face. I'm seeing some results...getting old sucks!

littlebecca

Top Bottom