Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin supplement, Insulin mimicking, carbohydrate, nutrient partitioner,glucagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Insulin supplement, Insulin mimicking, carbohydrate, nutrient partitioner,glucago

2 bottles on 10 different forums. 5 on ef and then random bottles to a bunch of people I felt like surprising. :biggrin::biggrin: I feel its good to give back to the people around me.

Last edited:
Re: Insulin supplement, Insulin mimicking, carbohydrate, nutrient partitioner,glucago

2 bottles on 10 different forums. 5 on ef and then random bottles to a bunch of people I felt like surprising. :biggrin::biggrin: I feel its good to give back to the people around me.

that's just awesome right there!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I've always wanted to try slin but didn't think the risk was worth it. This looks like a solid product!!

For anyone who has ever thought about trying insulin I urge you to give need2slin a try first. I am 100% confadent this product will give similar and even to a degree better effects. If you have ever thought about t-3 you should try need2slin instead. I am telling you guys no joke this product has got it like that. :evil::evil: <-- it is evil and Needto nasty like that :qt:

This is turning out to be one of the best supplements to come out in a very long time. I am so impressed with the results people are getting and the feed back on this product. Glad I got a bad as supplement company and can put out products like this.

I'm around 4 weeks in, usually i look at carbs and gain fat, but so far all the gains are in my muscles, feelin full and pumped all day long!!!

I'm around 4 weeks in, usually i look at carbs and gain fat, but so far all the gains are in my muscles, feelin full and pumped all day long!!!

sounds like me!

lol

This is turning out to be one of the best supplements to come out in a very long time. I am so impressed with the results people are getting and the feed back on this product. Glad I got a bad as supplement company and can put out products like this.

HECK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH it sure is!!

so basically this shuttles the carbs you eat to the muscles instead of turning into fat? you dont need to lower your carb intake in order to get the fat loss? sorry if i sound super ignorant, bacause i am when it comes to insulin. just not sure how and when to use this product. would it be good dieting down for a contest?

Best stuff out there!! My vascularity is amazing on this stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom