Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin, creatine and competition

DAN PT

For those of you using slin and creatine while dieting for a competition: The last 2 or 3 weeks before the show do you use slin and creatine?

I would drop the creatine at 2 weeks out from your show to prevent any possible water retention.

I don't think dieting with insulin is a good idea. You are going to be on a restricted carbohydrate diet and it would be very easy to put yourself into a diabetic comma. Especially during the last couple of weeks of a pre-contest diet, you aren't building muscle. Your goal is to burn off the last bit of body fat while holding onto all the muscle you have. The only time I might have someone use insulin is the day before their show to help carbohydrate load if they are really flat and their metabolism has just taken off the last couple of days when we re-introduced carbohydrates. I would use a fast acting form of insulin like humalin-R and use a very small dosage. 4-6iu twice per day. Less is more when it comes to insulin.

Top Bottom