Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insane Clown Posse

sicklydiesel said:

your story about your bro making maynard cry is pretty gay man...your brother said "my dick is bigger than you"....and threw a beer cap on the floor...lol....big fuckin deal...i doubt any man would cry..most would just crack up and be like "what a loser"..and most important...phil would beat the living shit of Igor cavalera( the drummer of sepultura)...dont fuck with phil:garza:

Phil is a loaf.. he could not beat his way out of a bottle of wine.

The story is real... does it hurt your feelings?

sicklydiesel said:

your story about your bro making maynard cry is pretty gay man...your brother said "my dick is bigger than you"....and threw a beer cap on the floor...lol....big fuckin deal...i doubt any man would cry..most would just crack up and be like "what a loser"..and most important...phil would beat the living shit of Igor cavalera( the drummer of sepultura)...dont fuck with phil:garza:....

p.s....if you listen to ICP..please dont mention anything about sepultura, or pantera..they are just too hardcore for you....stick to a fat pussy hick and a little skinny crackhead with makeup on.

or a guy who has a dyed red beard??

dballer said:

This is awesome!!! Violent J!!!!

wonder what he wanted with "That Powder"???

Sorry I failed to mention that in the story DB. Apparently, they had given some to one of the Twisted guys (at like 3-4x the regular dose) and he'd gotten really hyper or something. I still think Ultimate Orange/Punch is probably way better but I've never tried the Ripped Fuel protein powder, just the tablets and effervescent formula, so I cant make judgement yet. Needless to say, when you work at a GNC, it gives you plenty of chance to try shit out "at a discount" (haha).

Top Bottom