Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insane Clown Posse

For songs that are kind of emotional (yes, ICP can make a point) Moms, How Many Times, I can't remember the name, but it goes "There's no story that ain't been told, there's no gimmick that ain't been sold..."

Overall good songs: Bugs on my Nuts, Down with the Clowns, 50 bucks, 85 bucks an hour.... just about any other song by them!!

By the way, when the hell is the Sixth Jokers Card coming out? I want to see the crumbling of time itself!!!

ICP sucks dick....it was funny when they were on howard stern...the fat clown was shitting in his pants, when that " angry black" guy was gonna beat his ass......what a bunch of pussies.

dgreenhill said:
the great milenko-the neden game is quite halarious..

their stuff is somewhat formulaic...but still kinda entertaining noless. during Ozzfest they really got the show going.

I was gonna say the exact same thing, no bullshit, you stloe the words right out of my mouth

sicklydiesel said:
ICP sucks dick....it was funny when they were on howard stern...the fat clown was shitting in his pants, when that " angry black" guy was gonna beat his ass......what a bunch of pussies.

PANTERA ROCKS DUDE!!!!!

It was funny when my little brother made the lead singer of Tool cry.. or when the lead singer of Pantera was too pussy to box the drummer of Sepultrua last summer.

dballer said:

PANTERA ROCKS DUDE!!!!!

It was funny when my little brother made the lead singer of Tool cry.. or when the lead singer of Pantera was too pussy to box the drummer of Sepultrua last summer.

WHAT??????????????????
Maynard cried cuz ICP's little brother?
I have a hard time believing that

Peyote Killa said:

WHAT??????????????????
Maynard cried cuz ICP's little brother?
I have a hard time believing that

NO NO NO ...

My little brother made him cry. That dude is a serious pussy.

I told this already in e-mail to someone a while back.. but here goes again...

I will try to make this short. We live in Atlanta. My little bro (26) sets up sound for bands who play here. Anyhow, TOOL came in. My brother likes TOOL.. but he is more of a Pantera fan. He is a skinny pot smoker kid who never starts shit.... unless he is drunk.

Back to the story... TOOL.. he sets up the show and TOOL shows up. Well, my little bro and his friend who got him the job are standing back in the dressing room waiting to meet these guys. Now my brother had about a half bottle of Jim Beam in his belly.. I guess he was feeling a little froggy. Well the room was filled with reporters, magazine people, record label people... you get the idea. The band had this huge ice chest with beer and soda in there. Well as the band walks in.. the cameras start to flash and my brother has his eyes dead set on Maynard.. the lead singer. From what my brothers friend said.. Maynard took notice to my brothers glares as soon as he walked in. Well, Maynard walks to this ice chest near my brother... and as he walks up.. my brother snags a beer out of the chest while looking this Maynard guy dead in the eye and opens the beer... throws the cap in the ice right in front of Maynard... then keeps staring at him with this eat shit look. My brothers friend looks at him and was kinda like "Hey man.. whats your deal?" Then in front of all these fans and record people... my brother annonces.. very loudly.."My FUCKING DICK is bigger than this guy!!!".... then my brother looked at him.. took a big swig of the beer and walked out. My brothers friend said as soon as he left, Maynard put his hands over his eyes as his face went blood red and ran out of the room. He also said that everyone in the room was laughing. This story was told to me by my brothers friend.. not my brother. My brother gave my little sister all of his TOOL cd's the next day.

On a side note... my brother lost that job because he got drunk with the lead singer of Pantarea (Phil somthing) at OZZFEST and was busted for throwing basketballs at Tommy Lee!!! The lead singer of Pantera is my brothers hero... my brother said he is by far the craziest SOB alive!!!

Top Bottom