Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insane Clown Posse

I don't believe that Maynard cried over some shit like that. When I met him there was worse things said, not by me, but he is very well composed. That just does not add up from what I know, and what I have seen personally, but everybody changes and there are no two days alike, so maybe it did happen, but I seriously don't believe it.

Cool story though.

Peyote Killa said:
I don't believe that Maynard cried over some shit like that. When I met him there was worse things said, not by me, but he is very well composed. That just does not add up from what I know, and what I have seen personally, but everybody changes and there are no two days alike, so maybe it did happen, but I seriously don't believe it.

Cool story though.

Well.. it really did happen. No 2 ways about it.. none of this.. well it could have happened.. I know the kid who was with my brother. He got him the job. It really did happen. See my little bro was a huge Tool fan.. so he expected somthing like Rollins to walk out.. when he saw Maynard come out.. he was really upset that this guy looked like Marilyn Manson with AIDS... so he let him have it.

WAIT.. I was not trying to piss anyone off.. especially you Peyote..

But it is a true story. I am not against them.. I like their music.. but the lead singer is not a hard ass.. as a matter fact.. I think I know more about why the song prison sex was written after I saw what he looked like.

dballer said:
WAIT.. I was not trying to piss anyone off.. especially you Peyote..

But it is a true story. I am not against them.. I like their music.. but the lead singer is not a hard ass.. as a matter fact.. I think I know more about why the song prison sex was written after I saw what he looked like.

BRO, I'm not pissed, I know he is not a hard ass, I don't think that he tries to be either, but I don't think that he would "cry" at such a coment. He is 5 foot 6 inches, the guy is small, but his voice and his music is what I like about him, not his personaltiy. I'm not saying that you are lying, but if he put his hands over his face and ran out of the room, that does not constitute him cring. He could have done that as a sarcastic reply to his comment. I'm not saying he didn't cry, it's just he is really sarcastic, if you listen to all their lyrics and ever read interviews with him, it's easy to pick up on his sarcasm.

And the song prison sex was in fact about him being violated, if he listen to the lyrics, he is saying that he was sexually abused

As for meeting celebrities, I have a story of my own (more relevant to this thread tho).

I used to work at a GNC (dont worry, i wasnt one of those wanker fucks recommending sublingual homeopathic 'gh' or shit like that) and one day this big guy, maybe 6'3"-ish, looked around 300lbs (fairly chub) walks in. I noticed his hair was kinda odd, and he goes "Do you guys have that powder?". Now I'm thinking to myself 2 things: "there are like 50 powders in here, wanker" and "where the hell have i heard this voice?!". Seeing as how this guy is a pretty big dude I ask "Is it a weight loss powder?". He says "Maybe, Its something that makes you hyper". I'm thinking "Aha, he probably wants Ultimte Orange" but for some reason we'd pulled it from the shelves like 2 weeks before 2 of the stores in town (out of 3) and our store had been completely out. So I point up at the Ripped Fuel powder (RF + Protein) and I go, "Is this it?", still wondering about the voice. He said "Yeah thats it, I'll take one of the strawberry and...what other flavor is that?" I looked at the label (it was on a high shelf) and it looked orange so I said "orange i think". He says "ill take one of those too". I grabbed it and it says chocolate - Fuckin TwinLab, haha. So I tell him its chocolate and he says "ill just take 2 strawberry's then". I go to ring him up and he pulls out a wad of bills, all 100's (i counted 11). He tried to pay with a hundred but there was no way I could change that much (our starting amount of change is $100 total) so I told him this and he says "Hang on, my boy outside has 20's" and turns to walk towards the door and I knew immediately who he was... Violent J.

The way the store is set up is like a long rectangle, so he'd always been facing me. When he walked towards the door, I saw the back of his black leather jacket and it said "Psychopathic Records". The SECOND he got out the door, I called my friend & boss (who i was covering for for 30 minutes while he did an inventory transfer at another store) and told him to get his fuckin ass over here quick cuz ICP was in the house. He was on his cell just leaving the other store he'd been at and I heard him squeal his tires. I told him just as proof, I'd leave the phone off the hook til he came back in.

So this person I'm thinking is Violent J is walking back in, this time with 2 other guy (Shaggy 2 Dope & the lead guy of Twisted). So just to make sure I go "Yall are rappers right?" and V.J. says "Yep" and I ask "ICP?", "Yep" was his reply. So I was smilin and shaggy says "does that mean we get this shit free?" (i should have said yeah now that I think about it) but I smoothly replied "Maybe if you hook me up with a record deal". The Twisted guy says "You rap?" and I said "Yeah". Shaggy says "Let's hear some freestylin" and I said "Naw man, I dont freestyle much, but I write em like such". V.J. says "Hell yeah man! I hate freestyling too, people are always asking me to do it" and gave me a high five. I asked them what the hell they were doing in my city and they said they'd had a concert 20 miles away the night before. I was bullshitting with em trying to stall them until my friend came back and I was thinking "I should ask them about Eminem, but I might get the beatdown". So I didnt. But I did ask if they were friends with Kid Rock. Violent J says "I wouldnt say we were friends, but we know him, he's alright." Then some bullshit happened - some chick walks in and starts talking to me (i didnt see her petition) and if I would have known she just wanted me to sign that shit I would have told her to get the fuck out. So I'm listening to her shit and trying to hold ICP until my boy gets back. ICP starts to walk towards to the door and I say "Can yall hold up for a minute? My manager is gonna be here in a few and he's a big fan" and V.J. says "Yeah, we'll be right back, we'll bring you in some shirts and shit".

Well I sign this bitches petition and call one of my boys at a nearby college and say "Dude, fuckin ICP is right outside the GNC" and he just shit, then said "Ask em about Eminem" (haha) and I was like screw that. After about 2 minutes, I walked outside (you have to realize that the GNC i work at is totally slow and in this strip mall, like 20 customers a day tops on non-GC days) and I see them about 75 yards away buying shit at this tobacco store. Well my friend gets back and he sees em. While the others were buying cigars or whatever, Violent J walked over to their Cadillac and started loading 2 plastic bags with shirts and CDs, so I was pretty excited. Then some dumb fuck screams "its ICP!" (outside with other ppl around) so ICP looks down at us and screams "We gotta go" and they bounced before they got mobbed. Even tho I didnt get any autographs or free shit, it was still cool as fuck to meet them. The only disappointment I had was that I didnt get their # or something to try to get a deal. But I guess thats ok, b/c Dr. Dre is one of my heroes, and if I was ever down with ICP or on their label or whatever, I'd never get a chance to work with Dre/Eminem b/c of all the beef. Still, a very cool experience to get to talk with celebrities for 5-10 minutes on my day off while I was covering for my friend for a little while.

BeefyBull said:
As for meeting celebrities, I have a story of my own (more relevant to this thread tho).

I used to work at a GNC (dont worry, i wasnt one of those wanker fucks recommending sublingual homeopathic 'gh' or shit like that) and one day this big guy, maybe 6'3"-ish, looked around 300lbs (fairly chub) walks in. I noticed his hair was kinda odd, and he goes "Do you guys have that powder?". Now I'm thinking to myself 2 things: "there are like 50 powders in here, wanker" and "where the hell have i heard this voice?!". Seeing as how this guy is a pretty big dude I ask "Is it a weight loss powder?".

This is awesome!!! Violent J!!!!

wonder what he wanted with "That Powder"???

Thanks for the name dballer... I'm 4 minutes away from download! :)

Kickass song.

Hey... have your heard 'Droppin' Plates' from Disturbed??? Kicks ass too bro.
--

dballer said:

PANTERA ROCKS DUDE!!!!!

It was funny when my little brother made the lead singer of Tool cry.. or when the lead singer of Pantera was too pussy to box the drummer of Sepultrua last summer.

your story about your bro making maynard cry is pretty gay man...your brother said "my dick is bigger than you"....and threw a beer cap on the floor...lol....big fuckin deal...i doubt any man would cry..most would just crack up and be like "what a loser"..and most important...phil would beat the living shit of Igor cavalera( the drummer of sepultura)...dont fuck with phil:garza:....

p.s....if you listen to ICP..please dont mention anything about sepultura, or pantera..they are just too hardcore for you....stick to a fat pussy hick and a little skinny crackhead with makeup on.

Last edited:
Crazier said:
Thanks for the name dballer... I'm 4 minutes away from download! :)

Kickass song.

Hey... have your heard 'Droppin' Plates' from Disturbed??? Kicks ass too bro.
--

No but I will look for it when I get home. I cannot download shit from Morpheus here at work.

Top Bottom