Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Innocent Until Proven Guilty"

Warik said:

So, if there are more guilty people on trial than innocent people, would it not be logical to support the proposition to declare that all suspects are guilty until proven innocent? Or is it somehow logical to state the opposite?
It's a classic ploy to make the system seem fair. "Saying" that everyone is innocent until proven guilty extends to the next step, that "everyone is equal in a court of law." All utter bullshit.
Clearly everyone is guilty until proven innocent in court; the resources of the government are up against those of the accused. Does that sound like a fair fight?

innocent until proven guilty is a legal term. if you are accused of a crime, in the eyes of society you are already guilty. guilty until proven innocent is a better label for the true nature of our judicial system.

p.s., 95% of trials are plea bargained. that shit you see in movies about both sides giving their side of the story, and trying to sway a jury only happens 1/20th of the time. the rest of the time the defense attorney makes a deal with the prosecuter. no trial for a lighter sentence. i'm sure about 1/10 of them are innocent, but 'shrug'. i sure as fuck wouldn't place my fate in the hands of americans. i've seen how much respect we have for the judicial system and its opinions.

why don't people use jury nullification?

Warik said:

So, if there are more guilty people on trial than innocent people, would it not be logical to support the proposition to declare that all suspects are guilty until proven innocent? Or is it somehow logical to state the opposite?

-Warik

people say stuff they don't mean.

'i love you'
'you're innocent until proven guilty'
'you can count on me'
'of course i think you're fun to hang out with'
etc.

innocent until proven guilty just means that they can't punish you until they get through the red tape of the legal system. it doesn't mean people THINK you are innocent. it just means they can't punish you.

THAT IS THE MOST UNTRUE, FUCKED UP STATEMENT IN OUR WHOLE DAMN SOCIETY.

EVEN IF YOU ARE PROVEN INNOCENT, YOU ARE STILL GUILTY. TAKE THIS FOR EXAMPLE:

A WOMAN DECIDES SHE WANTS TO GET BACK AT OR RUIN A GUY FOR WHATEVER REASON. ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS SAY "RAPE" OR "SEXUAL ASSAULT" (OR EVEN "STALKER")!!! THE MALE IS THEN ARRESTED ON THE WOMAN'S WORD. HE THEN STANDS TRIAL BUT IN THE MEANTIME HE IS BRANDED A RAPIST OR SEX OFFENDER. THEN HE IS PROVEN INNOCENT AND THE REAL AGENDA OF THE WOMAN COMES OUT. HE IS STILL LOOKED UPON FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE AS A SEX OFFENDER OR RAPIST.

SAME WITH MURDER OR ANYTHING ELSE. JUST LOOK AT RICHARD JEWEL. HE IS A HERO WHO SAVED LIVES IN OLYMPIC PARK IN ATLANTA '96. HE WAS ACCUSED CUZ THE FBI ARE FUCKUPS AND NEEDED A SCAPEGOAT. WHEN IT WAS REALIZED THAT THEY HAD ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EVIDENCE TO CONVICT HIM THEY DROPPED THE CASE. HE THEN SUED AND WON MILLIONS.

MORE LIKE "GUILTY, UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. BUT EVEN THEN, YOU ARE STILL GUILTY"!!!

KAYNE

Last edited:
nordstrom said:

people say stuff they don't mean.

'i love you'
'you're innocent until proven guilty'
'you can count on me'
'of course i think you're fun to hang out with'
etc.

innocent until proven guilty just means that they can't punish you until they get through the red tape of the legal system. it doesn't mean people THINK you are innocent. it just means they can't punish you.

a couple of my favorites....
the checks in the mail...
no i wont come on your face...

:devil:
You are guilty until proven innocent. BTW, you also have to pay thousands of dollars to defend yourself. You lose valuable time away from your family and friends while defending yourself. If you are detained while awaiting trial, you lose your job and the salary that comes with it. Depending on the charges nobody looks at you the same. I think that if the prosecuters were held more accountable for their trumped up charges alot less people would have to defend themselves against bullshit charges!:mad:

LOL. right from the man himself.

KAYNE said:
THAT IS THE MOST UNTRUE, FUCKED UP STATEMENT IN OUR WHOLE DAMN SOCIETY.

EVEN IF YOU ARE PROVEN INNOCENT, YOU ARE STILL GUILTY. TAKE THIS FOR EXAMPLE:

A WOMAN DECIDES SHE WANTS TO GET BACK AT OR RUIN A GUY FOR WHATEVER REASON. ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS SAY "RAPE" OR "SEXUAL ASSAULT" (OR EVEN "STALKER")!!! THE MALE IS THEN ARRESTED ON THE WOMAN'S WORD. HE THEN STANDS TRIAL BUT IN THE MEANTIME HE IS BRANDED A RAPIST OR SEX OFFENDER. THEN HE IS PROVEN INNOCENT AND THE REAL AGENDA OF THE WOMAN COMES OUT. HE IS STILL LOOKED UPON FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE AS A SEX OFFENDER OR RAPIST.

SAME WITH MURDER OR ANYTHING ELSE. JUST LOOK AT RICHARD JEWEL. HE IS A HERO WHO SAVED LIVES IN OLYMPIC PARK IN ATLANTA '96. HE WAS ACCUSED CUZ THE FBI ARE FUCKUPS AND NEEDED A SCAPEGOAT. WHEN IT WAS REALIZED THAT THEY HAD ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EVIDENCE TO CONVICT HIM THEY DROPPED THE CASE. HE THEN SUED AND WON MILLIONS.

MORE LIKE "GUILTY, UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. BUT EVEN THEN, YOU ARE STILL GUILTY"!!!

KAYNE

Warik said:

Wholeheartedly in agreement.

As such, I propose that henceforth, humanity only place those
who are guilty on trial.

-Warik

C'mon WARIK....you can only be brought to court and tried if there is sufficient evidence that you broke a law. Someone believes they have enough evidence that you broke the law, so they bring you in front of Judge and/or jury to decide if you really did it or not. Without sufficient eveidence, casees should be tossed from court or rejected by a judge before you even go. I agree it sucks for a truly innocent man to sit through suck flooging, but it has to be done. If you were truly innocent you could then counter sue for false accusations, defamation, libel, malice, etc..right?? Not sure though?

Top Bottom