Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inner chest workouts

Newguy88

Hey guys I've been getting into the weight pretty solid the last 6 weeks and noticing good results. But my outer chest is getting reall thick but nothing gaining in the inner chest. Anybody know some good workouts for inner chest?

Hey guys I've been getting into the weight pretty solid the last 6 weeks and noticing good results. But my outer chest is getting reall thick but nothing gaining in the inner chest. Anybody know some good workouts for inner chest?

It all comes down to genetics bro.
Hit your chest at different angles for overall chest development.

Different angles of cable pec flys... Find one which you can feel it in-between your pecs..(standing straight and tensing at the end of the rep works for me) That should "target" the inner pec to a degree, works for me :)

Thanks for the input. See when I do a full chest workout my chest is never sore next day or day after that. It's always my shoulders and triceps that get sore???

It could be that you aren't lifting correctly... Maybe you can go on YouTube and see how to lift correctly.. Not an insult. When you are lifting, your shoulders and tris are taking more of the hit than your chest. My chest is always sore. My shoulders might be a little sore but nothing crazy

Might go and do that now actually. Thanks for helping everyone. No insult bro. Just a simple mistake I'm most likely doing

A good tip that I give to people that just start out in the gym is to close their eyes and slow down their rep speed. If you could feel the targeted muscle working, then you are more then likely lifting with good form. Hope this helps ya..

Top Bottom