Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection ?

bloopsnlate said:
yes, would like to read as much as possible before injecting.

You want to start your first injectable cycle with HGH and winny???? Thats not a good idea my freind...stick to test for your first cycle..not HGH.

For Winny (micronized in H2O) I use a 25g needle x 1.5" long and stick it in the butt. I probably go in 1.25" deep. Withdraw on the plunger and a few bubbles will appear. If blood appears (hit a vein), you will need to take the needle out, replace the needle and stick again. After the bubbles appear with no blood, push on the plunger slowly to inject.

bloopsnlate said:
thanks, and is hgh the same? I'm injecting hgh into my stomach not my ass. what other differences are there, if any?
Be careful bro. You obviously are not advanced enough to be doing HGH. Consult a physician. Don't fuck yourself up!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

ive done 6 cycles and curretly on my 7th and i still wont do hgh. mainly because it doesnt interest me ive heard to many things with it. but that me. i definately would not do it for a first cycle though.

sprinter86 said:
For Winny (micronized in H2O) I use a 25g needle x 1.5" long and stick it in the butt. I probably go in 1.25" deep. Withdraw on the plunger and a few bubbles will appear. If blood appears (hit a vein), you will need to take the needle out, replace the needle and stick again. After the bubbles appear with no blood, push on the plunger slowly to inject.

I've tried countless times to stick my ass, but I've never been able to do it. I like the delts, followed by the quads.

dropswim24 said:
I've tried countless times to stick my ass, but I've never been able to do it. I like the delts, followed by the quads.

Totally agree. I do delts then quads and then i'll do bi's but i never do glutes. Way to much of a pain in the ass. No pun intended.

Top Bottom