Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MBdominate66

Other then the needle itself, is injection pain usually related to the strength of the gear, the amount of ba, both, or some other reason within the compound????

Test p is really the only aas I get the lingering pain from. Everything else is pretty smooth. I havent used test suspension but I heard its the worst.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

ive used a couple of brands. one brand i used only the prop hurt. others i ahve used and they all hurt. im tyring to figure is it the potency of the gear or is heavily mixed with ba and if so why. Or if there is any other reason just curious

I know there is a few compounds that will leave post injection pain but in reality everyone is different! Post injection pain can happen when you you even slightly move the syringe when it's in the muscle while injecting also! Sometimes people shake and get nervous when they inject

prop can leave you sore for a day or 2 but its no big deal...you get used to it.

not putting the needle in straight and injecting with a shaky hand will leave you sore too ...lol :)

clean the site properly and dont go too shallow and you will be fine.

Top Bottom