Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Info on hgh?? What is it and whats it all about?

zsimpson22

Everytime I google it and try to get info on it, it just pops up a bunch of fake products that you can spray in your mouth and get awesome results haha. I havnt really dug deep to get info, but why do that when I have this forum?? So what is hgh? I know what it stands for, and I'm guessing it's ran for long periods of time and not cycled like aas? But what does it do? What are side effects? How often do you inject it? Does it promote muscle growth? Basically anything on it will be of help. I obviously don't plan on doing hgh because I have no knowledge on it as you can tell. Just want to know what it is exactly. Thanks in advance guys.

open your mouth...here comes the choo choo ....coming to spoonfeed baba the info.

actually no ! use the search button at the top of the page bro :)

open your mouth...here comes the choo choo ....coming to spoonfeed baba the info.

actually no ! use the search button at the top of the page bro :)

lolllll oh man... i cant stop laughing at this one... lolllll i seriously keep looking at the word "baba" and "choo choo" and i cant fucking take it... columbo, you made my night... lollllllllllll

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Everytime I google it and try to get info on it, it just pops up a bunch of fake products that you can spray in your mouth and get awesome results haha. I havnt really dug deep to get info, but why do that when I have this forum?? So what is hgh? I know what it stands for, and I'm guessing it's ran for long periods of time and not cycled like aas? But what does it do? What are side effects? How often do you inject it? Does it promote muscle growth? Basically anything on it will be of help. I obviously don't plan on doing hgh because I have no knowledge on it as you can tell. Just want to know what it is exactly. Thanks in advance guys.

Age?

Just turned 29 bro. This has been well established in my other threads lol

Never seen u in a thread but gh is growth hormone it is not made any other way other than inject. Hgh can be complicated most will say your too young some will say 25-35 is the age group it should be taken or that it could be benificial to. Google hgh human growth hormone. Use search button on this site u will find lots of great threads there is just too much for me to list it is far complex compound that ur pit. glad in the brain is the one that stimulates it. If ur looking for size or streangh stuff like that this is not that this is nothing more than really for the well being. Can slow aging process aid fat loss many things read up u were typing gh ur not gonna find anything that way.

Have fun lots of reading

Top Bottom