Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Indy69camaro Christmas Contest Thread !

Man that was the longest thread I have ever read, just got done, took all night. YOu guy look like you had fun and I really didn't know 444 was the number but after reading this HOW could wayne NOT get it, I think he was up all night posting.....geeshhhh, well congrats big guy, you sure worked for it. K to you all for participating and I met many more good bro's. Looking forward to the next.

Indy
and of course
my better half.

indy69camaro said:
Man that was the longest thread I have ever read, just got done, took all night. YOu guy look like you had fun and I really didn't know 444 was the number but after reading this HOW could wayne NOT get it, I think he was up all night posting.....geeshhhh, well congrats big guy, you sure worked for it. K to you all for participating and I met many more good bro's. Looking forward to the next.

Indy
and of course
my better half.

Hey thanks man...I think it really is cool of you two to do this, it's a great morale booster and it was just fun joking around with the guys all day. SInce I won this one if you do another anytime in the next few months or whatever I will stay out to spread the wealth. I think thats only fair right? I am not gonna be able to sleep tonight now I am so excited! lol

I need to go put my hands back in the buckets of ice now.

Top Bottom