Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

implanting balls (testicals) for extra test production

This is Chat and Conversation. Read the rules of this forum and you will see that Burnthiscorpse is not breaking them. No banning for him.

He cant read english. He is a fucking douche bag. If anyone else would like to quote this, it is now my mission to ruin every thread you post because you are such a fucking coward. DOnt forget to cry about everyone else that calls you faggot and cocksucker too. And by "kid" I hope you mean your daddy because I got at least 12-14 years on your stupid ass. BOMBS AWAY DICK HEAD.

He cant read english. He is a fucking douche bag. If anyone else would like to quote this, it is now my mission to ruin every thread you post because you are such a fucking coward. DOnt forget to cry about everyone else that calls you faggot and cocksucker too. And by "kid" I hope you mean your daddy because I got at least 12-14 years on your stupid ass. BOMBS AWAY DICK HEAD.

you hate me but i love you as much as your mother

dammit, I started a thread about how to tag threads "specifically" for this thread....found out how to do it but now the tag button is gone in this thread, at least for me. Did plats midas touch this thread or something so only they can tag it?

dammit, I started a thread about how to tag threads "specifically" for this thread....found out how to do it but now the tag button is gone in this thread, at least for me. Did plats midas touch this thread or something so only they can tag it?

So you are saying you can add tags to some threads? I can't. I thought it was plat only.

you hate me but i love you as much as your mother

See....you fail yet again. I dont associate with my mother. Funny enough....because she runs her mouth.

I dont hate you. You ammuse me. You also irritate me. So it gives me something to do between gym, meals, sex, xbox, sleep, ect...
No one likes you because you just dont get how stupid the shit you post is. This forum is representative of most of the USA. We are ALL ASSHOLES. Just varying degrees. You are socially inept. Your from a culture that makes you just generally not "get it".

I used to have this friend at work straight out of Romania. Like real green. Eye doctor...made equal to about $65 a month. I had this joke that was so hilarious that everyone would laugh their asses off when they heard it. EVERYONE.
I told it to my foreign friend and he just starred at me with a blank look on his face. There was no complexity to the joke. He just didnt get it. It wasnt culture specific. He used to say and talk about the most outlandish and inappropriate shit. Much like you. Seriously irritating.

So you are saying you can add tags to some threads? I can't. I thought it was plat only.

i was able to yesterday but no more, maybe only in thread you start yourself. And now someone is having some fun with me in these tags, I'm gonna guess bino or dabuff

Top Bottom