Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so bummed out!

I'm just beginning to make this my lifestyle, but I would feel bad also if I couldn't do it for a while. Just take care of yourself...you don't want to relapse.

I hope you get back on feet soon!

Oh man, last year at this time, I was getting a penicillin shot on my glute! And a couple of months after that, I could not stand up straight after the emergency flu shot I had in the other cheek. I was just thinking how my ass hurt last year. I was sick a lot last year. I had to take anti-fungals from all the penicillin, too. I hope you get over this. Are you taking extra vitamin c??
take care

Well....went to the gym and still can't do to much....I'm still really congested in my lungs....it has been 17 days that I have been sick. So I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill and some abs...the weight are still killing me. Good thing is that I haven't gained any weight with all the meds I was on.

I'm glad you're at least up and about. Some of these bugs are nothing to mess around with. Take good care of yourself. The weights will be there when you're ready for them.

Top Bottom