Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm prohormally challenged!!!

are they available

ISN_Man said:
plornive
Pretty soon, I'm going to be starting an extensive 10 week cycle of the 1-T Ethergels and Boldione. I will be making weekly posts of my progress here, so that way people can judge it's effectiveness based on my results. I won't bullshit people and I'll post my pre-cycle stats so that way there's something to compare my results against. I'm expecting great results. My diet will be phenominal and I should react well. I loved 1-AD, though I didn't prepare myself for proper post-cycle recovery, so a decent portion of my gains went away once I came off. I hope to do things differently this time. I guess time will tell.

Where can the ethergels be purchased?

originally posted by triggerfinger
Where can the ethergels be purchased?

They aren't out yet. Pretty soon though.
They can be purchased through a bunch of places I'm sure, but I'm only going to say one of them, that being directly through Molecular Nutrition @ http://www.molecularnutrition.net The other one I won't mention because it's just too obvious (hint hint hint:D )!!!

plornive,
if 1,4andro (such as boldione from Molecular Nutrition) does indeed convert the the steroid boldenone, then it will increase vascularity and add some lean mass, but probably won't give the strength gains like 1-test since it's not as androgenic. as far as how effective is really is, i'm not sure and there isn't alot on the board about it, but i am thinkin about tryin it.

I have bought some SAN T-100, 1 bottle. I may try this and get something else (still 1test) if I don't notice any effects.

Thanks for all of the replies!

Top Bottom