Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Im out for the weekend

TheOak01 said:
Have a good weekend guys im off to a cottage for the weekend to enjoy some sun

Ill be thinking of you all as I sip MGD on the beach


DICK... lol just kiding, have fun dont do anything i wouldnt :rolleyes:
 
Have a good one good bro.

I hate MGD though.
 
Have fun bor!!!! Take a lot of :Perk:
MGD????? It takes a case of that shit to get me fucked up. My liver hates me :worried:

:Chef: :tuc:
 
good fucking weekend,the girl who was suppose to be hot turned out fucking nice,and hung off my arm all weekend,which was nice
 
TheOak01 said:
good fucking weekend,the girl who was suppose to be hot turned out fucking nice,and hung off my arm all weekend,which was nice

What's with the "supposed to be" shit? You saying she wasn't?
 
my buddy has horrid taste and said she was hot,usually these girls are ugly so I dfidnt believe him ,but he was right
 
TheOak01 said:
my buddy has horrid taste and said she was hot,usually these girls are ugly so I dfidnt believe him ,but he was right

Good to hear. I hate talking to the bad taste friends about broads. My best friend is like that "Mike, she's got huge tits!". "How fat is she, man?" "Huge tits, Mike, huge. Trust me." Meanwhile it turns out to be a 300 pound land monster.
 
Top Bottom