Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im officially tired of women. I have stopped dating

Stop dating white woman.

Seriously....I was at the same place you are....realized that its not all women...just white ones.

Reactions: ceo
Are you looking at realistic women for yourself? What kind of shape are you in? Just when I gave up looking I met someone. Enjoy your single life the best you can and stop being so serious looking for a "bride" lol.

Mexican broads FTW

Speaking of which, there is the qt hispanic that started working at the Starbucks where I get my morning brew. I think she is gaga for me because everytime she tries to say something, it comes out so stupid and she gets embarassed.

Speaking of which, there is the qt hispanic that started working at the Starbucks where I get my morning brew. I think she is gaga for me because everytime she tries to say something, it comes out so stupid and she gets embarassed.

yep! :D That's what happens. I get tongue tied when I have a crush

Not only are you a fucking fag for drinking geigh ass Starbuck's coffee, but you are also delusional because no women in here right mind would find your old saggy nutted ass attractive. It's prolly just that old creepy, stalker type bastards scare the lil girl.

Top Bottom