Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

LOL DT

Well he pretty much had the intention of "hittin it" every time he comes over. So, the fact that i was tired and i fell asleep this particular time should have no bearing IMO. He will get plenty of action this weekend.

Smurfy,
For me personally, if I hadn't seen my GF in a few days I'd be a little upset if for the one day we do finally get to see each other she acted too tired for me.

Just explain to him you wanted to have quality time badly, but you were just so worn out.

It's like when your friend chops your arm off with a chainsaw on accident. It really pisses you off, but at the same time you know it was an accident and unintentional.

If it were me, i would be pissed cause i didn't get layed. But that's just me, I'm a loser.

Surely he wouldn't be mad because you didn't have sex with him. Not much of a relationship if the only thing keeping it together is sex. That's what they tell me anyway.

Monkey Grass

How long have you been together? If you are close and intimate already, and you knew you were gnna sleep, tell him" hon, let`s do a quickie and get the hell out" instead of cuddling and talking etc... AND falling asleep on him.

It would`nt have been perfect but he would have been satisfied at least. Men remember these things, BELIEVE ME!

Smurfy said:
LOL. comeon. seriously. does this seem like behavior that would make you mad?

If he was expecting sex and didn't get it (because you fell asleep) then yeah, he's probably a bit upset. My wife works late and sometimes I'm all horny and ready to go when she comes home but she just falls asleep instead. It isn't easy for a horny guy to deal with that. I usually do just what your guy did, go play on the computer or watch TV, something to get my mind off of the lack of sex.

Just ask him next time you talk to him, only way to know for sure.

Personally, I would have woken you with a lil tongue action but that's just me.

He'll get over it. If I hadn't seen my girl in a few days, and she fell asleep in my arms, I wouldn't mind. I'd consider it something to smile about.

He was probably expecting sex, like everyone else said. Just tell him you were exhausted. If he doesn't understand, kick him in the nuts and come have sex with me. That'll learn him.

alien amp pharm said:
Smurfy,
For me personally, if I hadn't seen my GF in a few days I'd be a little upset if for the one day we do finally get to see each other she acted too tired for me.

Just explain to him you wanted to have quality time badly, but you were just so worn out.

It's like when your friend chops your arm off with a chainsaw on accident. It really pisses you off, but at the same time you know it was an accident and unintentional.

well he is fully aware, and i have made it clear to him that getting together during the week after 9pm is not good for me simply because i have been up since 6a, i have worked all day, been to the gym, taken care of my son and I go to bed at 9pm every night so Im always tired by that time during the week. I do feel bad about not pleasing him however i didnt even want that last night, not even a quickie i was just sleepy and that was that.

Ill make it up to him tonight and all weekend if i can. I want to take him out to dinner, bake him something for dessert and then do whatever it is he wants the rest of the night :)

spin721 said:
Smurfy....

You know what...if he truly loves you, he can understand why you fell asleep. That fact that you fell asleep in his arms should say a lot to him. It shows trust, compassion and love on your part. Don't worry about it. I am sure you two can make up for lost time very soon!

Spin

I really hope you're a woman.

Top Bottom