Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm New Here (sort of)

Fit2BeTied

I am 5'6, 140lbs, 20%bf+......I do workout regularly.....I am quite strong, can bench my weight with no problems, squat 185lbs no problems either....been stuck at both of those for a while now...nearly a year actually.....I'm not too concerned with raising my lift numbers, I'd just like to lean out..not too lean that I have to be so strict, but, lean enough that I can live a normal life.....I've contemplated AS, but, am not planning on that route yet, if I do decide to do it that is.........I have gotten leaner with high protein, low carbs, but, I can't live like that for long....eventually I lose my mind.......maybe I can get some insight here......if you have any questions, please ask

Well, if you're asking for %'s of carbs and protein, I don't know.....I do have alot of protein throughout the day, tuna, chicken, shakes...I'd say 150g+ of protein a day, some days more.....carbs, well, no pasta, no potatoes...mostly natural carbs or rice....the odd time oatmeal.........cardio 6-7 days a week... 30mins or more...lifting 4-5 days a week...cardio is usually in morning, lifting at gym at night....my diet is pretty clena really..or i think it is...and of course, I have been known to eat ice cream on occasion.....but, it seems, from past experiences, I can get leaner with way low carbs, but, I can't live like that and then bam, I'm back up to more fat..it's a catch 22

Potatoes are natural, yes...I just stay away from them..sorry for not saying what I meant

I said I was lifting in my first post and 3rd post

I stated my goals....and, to be more exact, I'd like to be at 16-18%bf

Not sure of calories

As for ratios, I've never bothered to get into that.....

spatterson said:

Potatoes aren't a natural carb?

Are you lifting?

What are your goals?

how many cals?

Ratios would help.

Hi and welcome:) Why dont you post a sample of your diet of what you eat in a day..we can better help you then. Taking off bf is all diet and of course good training. Takes consistency and time but it can be done! Sorry but us gals on the board love details:D

Nope, don't curl with the pink dumbbells...and, as a matter of fact, my 5yr old daughter uses the purple ones, the 8lb'ers :)
20lbs for me....25lbs even

Top Bottom