Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm just gonna sit on my ass on a Friday night and it's not a big deal.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
When I was younger, I'd feel I was missing out on the fun, now I dont give a shit. My wife's school made the playoffs, but I hate going to the games because of all the dumb annoying kids, and she doesn't mind if I stay here, so here I'll stay.

I just woke up from my 2 hour post work nap.

Tomorrow night I'm going out and setting new records in stupidity. :)

jenscats5 said:
I'm watching TV & drinking wine.....

I'm gonna make a bag of popcorn. I took a shower over an hour ago and I'm still naked with the towel wrapped around me... Damn, I'm motivated. LOL

Just had my post-gym shower. Stopped and bought some awesome clothes. Now gonna go to sushi w/ roomie for some eats and penny sake. Tryin to hit up this chill lounge in the city I heard about.

biteme said:
I'm gonna make a bag of popcorn. I took a shower over an hour ago and I'm still naked with the towel wrapped around me... Damn, I'm motivated. LOL

Too cold here for that.....I have to wear a sweater! I wish I liked popcorn.... I hate the smell & it gets stuck in my teeth, but it always looks tasty....

blueta2 said:
did u boogie?
oh um, no. i told my son i'd dance if he did, and he was "too cool" to dance i guess. he likes to sit back and look cool in situations like that. lol i have pics of him up on stage judging a dance contest. he's standing there all serious while everyone else is dancing and acting wild.

Top Bottom