Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im gonna be huge!!!

Sure why not?

My strenth is through the roof! And the pumps??? Ouch, the crap one arm cable pushdowns gave me today.

well it been 3 weeks in creatine... Im up to 224lbs this morning, feel more full, and more stronger then ever! Squats Im up, no joke 100lbs!!!! But Im sure part of that is muscle memory, I just came back from vaction.
Anyways all the weights are feeling light. 6 more lbs to reach my goal.

dude, when i went on creatine, i gained 5 lbs, but lost 3 of the fuckers when i came off.....its mostly water, but the strength remains!!!!!

ne way creatine rules.....stay natural there dude!!!

! I've been working out for over 2 yrs now and I am going for my first anabolic cycle now (6wk/200 mg deca). Haven't gained SHIT by using l-glutamine and whey pro. I'm going for the real stuff now...

hahahahaha, i think the problem is your diet there!
i'm going for chicken, eggs, milk, oats and potatos
( the real stuff now...)

ummmm.

What are you talking about dude?
m still natural.
getting some fina but debating if I want to use it. I feel big already, but I just want to get bigger, but leaner!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahahaha ohh hahahahaha ohhhhhhhh hahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a hahaha ohh harhar har ohh hahahahahohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom