order me some foodDaisy_ said:fuck if you give it away and not to me, you can go sleep with the dog OUTSIDE!
the boss has spokenDaisy_ said:fuck if you give it away and not to me, you can go sleep with the dog OUTSIDE!
Daisy_ said:fuck if you give it away and not to me, you can go sleep with the dog OUTSIDE!
ill give it to her alrightSoKlueles said:the boss has spoken
and i said to give it to her![]()
no sexual innuendo remarks on this threadWootoom said:ill give it to her alright
SoKlueles said:the boss has spoken
and i said to give it to her![]()
SoKlueles said:no sexual innuendo remarks on this thread
thanks
fuck u wootoom. you have pay people to post in your thread. i bet you'd tell kids they could swim in your pool if they come and play with you.Wootoom said:fuck u humantarget
Wootoom said:feb 5th
i might give all my k to spanky11
gross. ur not gettin ithumantarget said:fuck u wootoom. you have pay people to post in your thread. i bet you'd tell kids they could swim in your pool if they come and play with you.
ur pool is gross. ever hear of a skimmer?Wootoom said:gross. ur not gettin it
Wootoom said:feb 5th
i might give all my k to spanky11
Wootoom said:feb 5th
i might give all my k to spanky11
Don't drink the milk..................it's spoiled.Quadsweep's Sister said:
Wootoom said:im havin a baby on the way i wont be on that much
Wootoom said:spanky11 u fuck. u want my k?
i dont give my k to alters sorryDunk said:Oh man your life is over dude. If your nuts werent velcro already they will be REAL soon.
Wootoom said:spanky11 u fuck. u want my k?
Wootoom said:i dont give my k to alters sorry
would u bomb spanky?StickFigure said:Fuck that pansy ass little prick!! He can choke on a fukking donky dick! Gimme the damn K. You know I'll put it to good use.
Wootoom said:would u bomb spanky?
lololStickFigure said:If I had your K, I'd keep him eternally blacked out!!!
your a modstilleto said:i think you should give it to me cause we've never exchanged a nasty word.
oh wait, we've never really exchanged any words at all.
Wootoom said:give me ur modship and ill give my k
damn good avatarjack_schitt said:
Wootoom said:damn good avatar
soon i will have viggo backjack_schitt said:One of the best ever.
pwned!!!Daisy_ said:fuck if you give it away and not to me, you can go sleep with the dog OUTSIDE!
stilleto said:yeah, but i'm the cool mod.
![]()
fuck modsstilleto said:yeah, but i'm the cool mod.
![]()
stilleto said:Hi thweety.
![]()
AIDS jokes aren't funny.stilleto said:um.. TOP. I'm a giver, not a receiver.![]()
stilleto said:um.. TOP. I'm a giver, not a receiver.![]()
mightymouse69 said:nice, fast or slow
stilleto said:fast and hard. I like it rough. I won't be happy until you bleed and bite a hole in your pillow you little slut.


StickFigure said:This thread has def taken a turn for the worse!!![]()
![]()
mightymouse69 said:Now your talking my language![]()
stilleto said:i knew you were my bad little boy and needed a spanking.
don't make me take out my leather straps.
you do realize stilleto hasnt figured out which sex he/she wants to be yet right?mightymouse69 said:someone call 911, because I've been real bad!
mightymouse69 said:hey bro, you get your nut, I'll get mine.
u hookin up with feistyStickFigure said:You can have your nuts I'll stick with the punani!
SoKlueles said:you do realize stilleto hasnt figured out which sex he/she wants to be yet right?
she has boobs and a penis
fuck off go suck a dicksickelWootoom said:u hookin up stick?
stilleto said:it makes it funny when people tell me to go fuck myself.
mightymouse69 said:Nothing like a lover comfortable with their sexuality
i will fuckin bomb u moronneedtogetas said:fuck off go suck a dicksickel
im taking the picsstilleto said:just shut up and bend over.
stilleto said:just shut up and bend over.
mightymouse69 said:I'll be at the Mandarin Oriental, Weds night, you in.

stilleto said:spread em and you'll find out.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














