Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm gettin vieny as fiznuck!

E

ego boner

1st go around with Anavar - oxandrolone - --- lovin it so much... except the dammy indigestion is a bitch whore slut cunt.. chuggin the pepto like a 2 dollar whore in a bukakke shootout.

EGO! :evilking:

Other Information
Each Tbsp contains: sodium 6 mg
Low sodium
Sugar free
Salicylate 130 mg

There is quite a bit of sodium and salicylic acid (aspirin) in Pepto Bismol.

They call it low sodium but 6 mg............weigh this amount out yourself and see if you think it is low sodium, especially as I think you are probably exceeding the dosage recommended.

Some people tolerate aspirin well, but others end up burning holes in their stomach, some of your symptoms may be exacerbated by taking Pepto.

If your indigestion continues, I would seek out a different remedy, as taking a lot of this may not do you any favours.

What is your diet like?

Acela said:
^^^^Tat, you always have the most salient information.

K to you

Read enough case studies about the vicious cycle of indigestion, self-medicating with ant-acids, and men developing/aggravating heart conditions due to the sodium (high BP)and you would be concerned as well.

Hey, even Dorian had an issue with aspirin, burned a hole in his stomach.

tatyana_zadorozny said:
Read enough case studies about the vicious cycle of indigestion, self-medicating with ant-acids, and men developing/aggravating heart conditions due to the sodium (high BP)and you would be concerned as well.

Hey, even Dorian had an issue with aspirin, burned a hole in his stomach.

in your opinion, would you anticipate any adverse reaction to an adult male (me), taking 2-4 Tums/Rolaids at a time on average 5 x weeks?

just wondering

Acela said:
in your opinion, would you anticipate any adverse reaction to an adult male (me), taking 2-4 Tums/Rolaids at a time on average 5 x weeks?

just wondering

I think if you are experiencing that much discomfort from digestion, I would look for the cause rather than treating the symptoms.

Not digesting your food properly or completely is going to affect your ability to grow muscle.

I would look at my diet and experiment a bit with it, for example for one or two weeks, eliminate one thing, like dairy for example, and see how I feel.

Other culprits of dogdy digestion are wheat and soya.

One of the other simple solutions to bad digestion is to slow down when eating and chewing your food A LOT.

I have avoided ant-acids like the plague, I have rarely had any digestions problems, on the few rare occasions that I have had issues, I have taken:

-fennel or peppermint tablets or tea

-activated charcoal

-herbal bitters

-digestive enzymes

-pro-biotics (with psyllium husks)

I have also been looking into the benefits of colonic irrigation if digestion has been impaired, it is a contraverial treatment, although quite a few alternative medical practitioners recommend these.

There may be another issue with aspirin.

In a recent muscular development magazine, there was an article about how suppressing the inflammatory response with NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), which aspirin, paracetamol and all the variations are, will hamper muscle growth.

Just something you may want to consider.

tatyana_zadorozny said:
I think if you are experiencing that much discomfort from digestion, I would look for the cause rather than treating the symptoms.

Not digesting your food properly or completely is going to affect your ability to grow muscle.

I would look at my diet and experiment a bit with it, for example for one or two weeks, eliminate one thing, like dairy for example, and see how I feel.

Other culprits of dogdy digestion are wheat and soya.

One of the other simple solutions to bad digestion is to slow down when eating and chewing your food A LOT.

I have avoided ant-acids like the plague, I have rarely had any digestions problems, on the few rare occasions that I have had issues, I have taken:

-fennel or peppermint tablets or tea

-activated charcoal

-herbal bitters

-digestive enzymes

-pro-biotics (with psyllium husks)

I have also been looking into the benefits of colonic irrigation if digestion has been impaired, it is a contraverial treatment, although quite a few alternative medical practitioners recommend these.

"colonic irrigation" LOL

where i come from its called an ass cleaning.

but seriously, good info on some other alternative treatments. I'd say half the time i take them its more of a preventative thing so i could probably stop and be fine.

Acela said:
"colonic irrigation" LOL

where i come from its called an ass cleaning.

but seriously, good info on some other alternative treatments. I'd say half the time i take them its more of a preventative thing so i could probably stop and be fine.
super enzymes help me alot digesting my food quicker!!!give that a shot.on a side note if you eat alot like i do you need something to break down all that food. good info for everyone with heartburn and acid reflux!!

Top Bottom