Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm far too paranoid about men sometimes i think...

Steroid_Virgin said:

Thats just your little secret way of letting me know you want to rip off my clothes and call me daddy while you ravish me isn't it?

;)

It's me she wants. It's so obvious.

I think its always best to give people the benefit of the doubt. So a guy is being extra nice......well, maybe hes a nice guy, but until he asks me out, I just assume hes just being nice......

I'm always flattered when I'm asked out, and I don't take it for granted. Most guys that ask me out, I will go out with them at least once.....you never know, he could end up being really cool

jennifer said:
I think its always best to give people the benefit of the doubt. So a guy is being extra nice......well, maybe hes a nice guy, but until he asks me out, I just assume hes just being nice......

I'm always flattered when I'm asked out, and I don't take it for granted. Most guys that ask me out, I will go out with them at least once.....you never know, he could end up being really cool

thats a nice attiude on life. you may not all be as evil as i thought...;)

jennifer said:

oh, I'm really evil! lol

I'm so anti evil, its not even funny. I'm even nice to spiders

ok, im not very nice to them. they creep me out. but now im feeling guilty so maybe i wont be as horrible to em :)

nice you are though. i think i live in the wrong area of the world or something, almost everyone i;ve met male or female is a little evil :D

Top Bottom