Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Done With Tuna, Unless YOU Can Convince Me Otherwise!

luto199

You know i was starting to eat alot of tuna, but i still never really liked it.
I had my dad pick up a bag of frozen Cod at Sam's Club, and each peice has 20g of protien and tastes much better than tuna. All you do is season them, pan fry them for about 10 min, and enjoy. I just woofed 3 peices down with some mayo and relish, thats 60g of protien!! Sometimes i take an egg, milk, and oil and mix it, then after i dip the fish in that i dip it in some breadcrumbs and it is sweeeeet!
Can anyone tell me eating tuna is still better?

tuna is not better but tuna

is rich in protein
quite cheap
easy to handle and eat everywhere
don't need cooking/preparation
has some good fats (more than cod)

The only reason I eat tuna is because its dirt cheap, convenient, and a good source of protein, with little fat and no carbs.

Its almost the perfect bodybuilding food.

But it tastes like ass. Actually, Its not even as good as ass.

Haz
But it tastes like ass. Actually, Its not even as good as ass.
Ahem.... I'll take your word....... Anyway, I dont think tuna is really "dirt cheap". I mean a 3 pack of white tuna costs around 4 bucks right? I think my cod cost about $12-13 at sams and has 12 peices.

I buy chunk light, which is 50 cents a pop. I hate the taste of albcaore even more then the taste of regular tuna.

But eating fresh fish is the better way to go for sure. However, it must be cooked, and can't be carried around everywhere, unlike tuna. I always have a few cans of the shit in my car.

I think Tuna tastes like shit too, but you can't argue about it
being cheap and easy. The only thing wrong with it (besides the
nasty ass taste) is it's loaded with sodium. So, there are many
other better sources of protien.
g

Albacore is supposed to taste better

Top Bottom