Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm currently sporting ten on the Mohs scale of hardness

would it make you feel better if I said we give each other thinly veiled homoerotic high 5's as we pummel P3's mom?

I bet it does doesn't it you silly fat mo. :rainbow:

Well now I do have no doubt high fives are involved...

23421856.jpg

well there you guy we've put that one bed, feel we've made some real progress here. But don't forget no eye contact.

ps. "Chortling" is the sound homo's make while trying to deep throat uncomfortably large erections. U are so white it's getting uncomfortable.

well there you guy we've put that one bed, feel we've made some real progress here. But don't forget no eye contact.

ps. "Chortling" is the sound homo's make while trying to deep throat uncomfortably large erections. U are so white it's getting uncomfortable.

let's see your mug

let's see your mug

Oh dear god no. He might actually post it.

I've still got a pic he posted years ago. My first thought was: "I thought retards were supposed to be happy."

Oh dear god no. He might actually post it.

I've still got a pic he posted years ago. My first thought was: "I thought retards were supposed to be happy."

you have shit, it's a half shot with my head tilted up. Now you on the other hand, well....lol, got you dead to rights son. :coffee:

Top Bottom