Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm comin' out! (??!??)

FitFossil

"I'm comin' out..." excuse me while I :sick:

I'm talking about that stupid commercial with the singing belly buttons that sing "I'm comin' out". I don't even remember whose crop tops the commercial is even for. Everyone's abs in the commercial are flat for sure, but they're all smooth zero packs.

Does anyone else look at this and think "WHAT's coming out?" Certainly no abs coming out, that's for sure. So why is THAT worth showcasing in an ad campaign? Just like everything else, why can't they show what a fit woman looks like? Just a hint of definition would be so cool, not just your average skinny fat chick smooth tummy. Unfortunately most people think this is what "fit" looks like. :bawling:

Makes me laugh! People in general have no clue...and you really cant make them understand so I just let it be and its whatever makes you happy....Being skinny fat is the trend and its even on fitness and shape magazines....girls dont even look like they go to a gym let alone workout:lmao:

I don't know about y'all, but that commercial is realllly
disturbing for me...lol...i don't like it when all those belly buttons are singin' like that...:D

I saw that commercial on tv for the first time the other day and couldn't believe it!

That is the most disgusting commercial I have ever seen in my life! I had to quit eating my dinner - that was just plain nasty!

I wouldn't even care if the chics DID have 6-packs - I don't want to see belly buttons moving around and singing like that........

I love that commercial! The issue of fitness aside (and it's a big issue don't get me wrong, Fit Fossil), it's sooo damned trippy. I was hyp-mo-tized the first time I saw it. Plus, exactly, what's coming out there? I couldn't help wondering if maybe these women's bellybuttons were maybe gay? I couldn't stop laughing. I thought I was having a flashback at first, lol.

Wyst

FitFossil said:
Does anyone else look at this and think "WHAT's coming out?" Certainly no abs coming out, that's for sure. So why is THAT worth showcasing in an ad campaign? Just like everything else, why can't they show what a fit woman looks like? Just a hint of definition would be so cool, not just your average skinny fat chick smooth tummy. Unfortunately most people think this is what "fit" looks like. :bawling:

YES!! Me me me! First time I saw that, I was like, "okay". And I even mentioned it to my husband that none of them HAD any abs! Fine for them, but not for me, flat is not IN for me baby. I want hard abs with definition! I don't want anything to do with flat, soft abs! But yeah, my thoughts exactly, where are the fit women in that commercial?! Blah!:rolleyes:

heeheehee

The first time my son saw that commercial he looked at me with wide eyes and said..

"Belly buttons can't talk...right mom???"

(he's 4)

VDL

levi's super-low jeans, whatever they are called. The ones that ride so low you'd have to shave your pubes, if you hadn't already.

Wyst

I thought this was a cute commercial...the one that grosses me out is the one advertising those wipes/toilet paper and they show nuttin but butts!!!!

Top Bottom